FontAwesome update

Michael

4 minutes ago, Licensecart said:

Yep :) I prefer the CDN myself since we can just edit the version.

Yep. Equally very simple... and I just realized that's why my Blesta install looked so fucked with Content-Security-Policy enabled... I forgot to whitelist the CDN...

Well... that will be fixed later. But it's likely something to watch out for as people start implementing Content-Security-Policy. Something to note in the docs, maybe?

4 minutes ago, Keiro said:

Yep. Equally very simple... and I just realized that's why my Blesta install looked so fucked with Content-Security-Policy enabled... I forgot to whitelist the CDN...

Well... that will be fixed later. But it's likely something to watch out for as people start implementing Content-Security-Policy. Something to note in the docs, maybe?

Never heard of it.... what is it? I use HSTS but via the Apache profile.

4 minutes ago, Licensecart said:

Never heard of it.... what is it? I use HSTS but via the Apache profile.

New security measure that helps browsers load stuff ONLY whitelisted by your content-security policy. The link I included in my previous post should help with understanding this in-depth. You can see this for yourself with https://securityheaders.io/?q=https://eidolonhost.com/

It's still a bit of a work in progress, fine-tuning my CSP policy for the server.

• 1 month later...