Custom Software Development For Blesta

ModulesGarden

Hey everyone!

We are happy to announce that ModulesGarden is now ready to accept custom software development projects for Blesta!

On this occasion, we have prepared a special, time limited offer for our customers. For more details, please check out our latest Blog article.

To make a long story short, if you need an extension or any kind of customization for your system, we've got you covered :blesta:

1 hour ago, ModulesGarden said:

Hey everyone!

We are happy to announce that ModulesGarden is now ready to accept custom software development projects for Blesta!

On this occasion, we have prepared a special, time limited offer for our customers. For more details, please check out our latest Blog article.

To make a long story short, if you need an extension or any kind of customization for your system, we've got you covered :blesta:

Hello, 

Can you provide some additional information into when the limited time offer expires? As I'm currently looking to get the new Kayako integrated (locate orders for accounts, pull invoices, and sync logins), but have been informed their API is still in "BETA" and don't want to build out a module with calls that might be outdated.  

Hello!

We can assist you with the integration of Kayako. Our limited time offer expires on Oct 31th, 2016. Hopefully, this will be enough. If you will need a little bit more time - there shall be no problem to extend the offer for you.

how much is the discount guys? 5% or something? :D

3 hours ago, Licensecart said:

how much is the discount guys? 5% or something? :D

This is something slightly different than a plain percentage discount. Our advisor will gladly discuss the details of promotion with you. Depending on the project, you will save 10-15% in overall calculation.

58 minutes ago, indteam said:

Req order form step like whmcs.

We are not sure if this is a question directed to us :) but feel free to use the button provided in our Blog article (link above) to fill out our brief project request form and get a special offer as well as a free expertise of our advisor.

This is something slightly different than a plain percentage discount. Our advisor will gladly discuss the details of promotion with you. Depending on the project, you will save 10-15% in overall calculation.

We are not sure if this is a question directed to us :) but feel free to use the button provided in our Blog article (link above) to fill out our brief project request form and get a special offer as well as a free expertise of our advisor.

Yes believe it or not indteam is directing it to you saying he wants a order form for blesta like whmcs order form I told him he is using blesta not WHMCS but he doesn't seem to listen.....so yeah he wants a order form for blesta copying whmcs order forms

12 minutes ago, timnboys said:

Yes believe it or not indteam is directing it to you saying he wants a order form for blesta like whmcs order form I told him he is using blesta not WHMCS but he doesn't seem to listen.....so yeah he wants a order form for blesta copying whmcs order forms

Thanks timnboys! Basically, this is feasible but the scope of work in such a project depends greatly on a chosen order form(s) to be copied.

13 hours ago, ModulesGarden said:

Thanks timnboys! Basically, this is feasible but the scope of work in such a project depends greatly on a chosen order form(s) to be copied.

He told me basically he wanted me to copy the step order form I will have to go into my whmcs to check which one that is I told him I could make it for him as all it is basically html/css which is easy I mean basically you just copying the existing form from whmcs to blesta and just patch the differences between the two.

the order form he wants is: Standard Cart that is displayed in WHMCS.