Migration From WHMCS and Setting Up Domains In eNom Module

linux4me

Question

I migrated my data into a trial version of Blesta using the Import Manager, I have the eNom module installed and configured, I've created a package group called "domains," and I've set up a package for each TLD we need in the domains group. Now I'm trying to figure out from the documentation how to get my clients' domains set up. Most of my clients in WHMCS have at least one domain registered. They didn't make it in the migration as services, so I guess I need to set them up manually; however, I don't see any way to do it and make the next invoice coincide with when the domains are due to renew. How is that done in Blesta?

4 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, linux4me said:

I migrated my data into a trial version of Blesta using the Import Manager, I have the eNom module installed and configured, I've created a package group called "domains," and I've set up a package for each TLD we need in the domains group. Now I'm trying to figure out from the documentation how to get my clients' domains set up. Most of my clients in WHMCS have at least one domain registered. They didn't make it in the migration as services, so I guess I need to set them up manually; however, I don't see any way to do it and make the next invoice coincide with when the domains are due to renew. How is that done in Blesta?

They should have been imported under the universal module. You can then make a new service with the enom service and untick the use module box so it doesn't try and provision it again with Enom.

1 hour ago, linux4me said:

It's been a long day, but I don't see how that would work. There are no products listed if I go Settings -> Modules -> Installed Modules -> Universal Module.

If I pick a client, then click Add Service, I can add a domain, but it still shows it billing beginning today even if I uncheck eNom.

yeah the billing date is when it's added but you can change the renewal date. It sounds like you might have had an issue when importing across. 

54 minutes ago, Licensecart said:

yeah the billing date is when it's added but you can change the renewal date. It sounds like you might have had an issue when importing across. 

I think you're right about the issue importing. I'm going to delete all the database tables and try installing/migrating again with a clean slate.