Download Tickets never end

serge

Question

While nothing changed at my Blesta parameters and all was working fine before,

But since 3 days, I have Cron task "Download Tickets" that never end while I still receive Support ticket fine.

For collect Tickets I use IMAP way & TSL

I ever cleared the log for this unfinished Cron task, & do Manual cron once, but a same Cron task "Download Tickets" that will never end, is coming again.

Any idea?

4 answers to this question

Are the support department SMTP details still correct?

It sounds like since you changed DNS that the server can no longer communicate to fetch tickets, or has otherwise caused another error.

You can disable the "Download Tickets"  automation task so that it is not run by cron automatically. Update your configuration file to enable error reporting. Then wait a little while (5 to 10 minutes) and try to run the cron manually from Settings > System > Automation. Are there any errors displayed? If so, what are they?

Thanks Tyson, following your process, there was no error reported, manual cron (web cron) worked fine, giving at cron log the missing and end date for the "download tickets" task.

But cron from crontab (php cli), was not working, so I just remember me I have instlated lastly php7, while I make webserver still use php 5.6 for blesta compatibility, I missed make php cli use php5 and not php7,

so in the cron command, I changed "php" to "/usr/bin/php5" and tested cron manualy from terminal, and all was fine, so cron now just work fine at the every given mins