upgrade via web , didn't show a succes or redirect to admin dashboard

Blesta Addons

The last thing it would do is update the payment_cc_approved email template from the `emails` table to change the erroneous tag "{company_name}" to "{company.name}". If you had already done this in your installation prior to the upgrade, then there would be no changes.

Before that, all the `company_settings` are updated to set all 'tax_id' keys to disable inheritance (`inherit` = 0). Unless you have created multiple companies, you wouldn't notice any change here.

If you have both a client and admin theme named "FOUR" that work correctly, then the database updates were likely successful.

On 26/09/2016 at 6:21 PM, Tyson said:

The last thing it would do is update the payment_cc_approved email template from the `emails` table to change the erroneous tag "{company_name}" to "{company.name}". If you had already done this in your installation prior to the upgrade, then there would be no changes.

Before that, all the `company_settings` are updated to set all 'tax_id' keys to disable inheritance (`inherit` = 0). Unless you have created multiple companies, you wouldn't notice any change here.

If you have both a client and admin theme named "FOUR" that work correctly, then the database updates were likely successful.

Tag {company.name} = Ok

client theme named "FOUR" = Ok

admin theme named "FOUR" = Ok

... I completely forgot to do the upgrade. Fortunately, it didn't do anything damaging since I hadn't performed the upgrade...

But, doing the upgrade via web went through nicely. It did redirect to the admin dashboard with a completed successfully message.

php 5.6 here, default install on a development server. This was from 3.6.2 to 4.0.0 beta 1. Wouldn't be surprised if you had a module or something similar causing a white page but... this is basically a very clean install, so it seems to have worked for me in that aspect.

Edit: The upgrade took about 2-3 seconds or so before it completed.

• 2 weeks later...

Works fine for me but I use CLI, I'll try the next one by Web GUI.

[root@server html]# php /home/lcdemo/licensedemo.com/html/index.php admin/upgrade
----------------------------------------
Blesta CLI Upgrader
----------------------------------------
Upgrade from 4.0.0-b1 to 4.0.0-b2? (Y/N): Y
1/1 [========================================] 100%
8/8 [========================================] 100%
2/2 [========================================] 100%
1/1 [========================================] 100%

Finished.

Works for me here still, via the web upgrader.

Edit: Correction, the client portal seems to be white-paging. I'll enable error reporting here shortly to see what's going on. While the upgrade DID complete properly, the client portal seems to have blown up.

Edit2: False alarm. I blew away the client area portal templates... that'll do ya for fucking it up, Keiro... -facepalms-