Delete

timnboys

1 hour ago, timnboys said:

okay?

For me not OK :angry: . taking other code,and making some tweaks ,and release it in PAID mode !!! it was a generosity from you to release it free . also if i remember Paul has promise to send you 50$ for the fix ...

can you tell me what feature have you added to the module? 

7 minutes ago, timnboys said:

He already sent me $25 for a "half done fix" because I didn't do it in PSR formatting(I can tell you it was working before having to rewrite it basically to be in PSR formatting/"standards" and that is why I am releasing it myself so I know it works and not required to conform what was working to something not working all for the sake of PSR formatting/"standards")

Is it a fork of the open source DO module? MIT license allows you to modify and sell, if you want, but the community might not be too happy about it. Also, standards are important. You didn't do any testing before submitting a pull request, and we spent a lot of time we weren't planning to resolving issues. "I didn't want to conform to PSR-2 standards, so I forked the module and coded it how I wanted, and offered it for sale" isn't going to instill much confidence in people.

5 minutes ago, timnboys said:

actually it isn't for sale anymore....it is free and this time it is actually guaranteed to work since I made sure this time it works(I also was able to make sure I made the code work even though it is messy it works. the argument I was trying to get to you is I did test it before pull request but when you threw me for a loop on having to redo it specifically to match PSR-2 standards that is where the uncharted territory where it wasn't guaranteed to work since the whole code was had to be completely rewritten to match "PSR-2" standards which that code didn't work and wasn't tested because first of all that wasn't my original code...my original code worked and was tested and though it was messy didn't match PSR-2 Standards it worked and was tested to work.) 

That's not an excuse. If you submit a pull request that does not work, it's your fault. You should test everything you submit, otherwise you make it difficult for someone else.

3 minutes ago, Paul said:

That's not an excuse. If you submit a pull request that does not work, it's your fault. You should test everything you submit, otherwise you make it difficult for someone else.

okay lets disagree to agree okay I screwed up I shouldn't have even bothered dipping myself into this knowing I didn't even know what PSR-2 was and don't really code in it.

6 minutes ago, timnboys said:

okay lets disagree to agree okay I screwed up I shouldn't have even bothered dipping myself into this knowing I didn't even know what PSR-2 was and don't really code in it.

:blesta:

We can disagree but I still like you. Hope you have a great day!

2 hours ago, cyandark said:

But only take a free module, apply only a fix, and charge $100 one time. .... :mellow: 

This is the only reason that let me  comment this post ....

@timnboys is still a friend and a Project for great developer . and he is still young , and cases like this one will tech from it .

complete the work and i will complete the 25$ for you .

just to note i'm not using the DO module, and i courage others that using the DO module to donate for Mr @timnboys after the complete fix .

• Paul locked this topic