Blesta-Addons Services

Blesta Addons

Hello All,

Today , i want to share with you what blesta-addons team preparing for the community to be released when V4 is out . we have made a huge work in some modules and plugins , and we are still working in some new modules/plugins.

1 - OVH/SOYOUSTART/KIMSUFI Module , is done and tested in live production work great, and positive feedback from some costumer, the module allow you to manage Ovh, Soyoustart and kimsufi servers, the admin/clients can reboot, install, show server info, change Netboot, create/delete backup storage, ect .

2 - Digital Product Pro , the only module that merge between licensing and download files, you can set licensing authority as you want like a module, including Enverido licensing system, and more authorities in next versions, the module has option to add the open source version out of the box as addons . the module come with a helper plugin for verification system, the verification system also allow adding your custom class for verification . The module word as a host module for other licensing module , the plugin work like a host plugin for verification plugins, you can add your own function easily with our built in example class .

3 - Epp Registrar , The module that work with any registrar using EPP SERVER , The module allow to register, renew and restore domains .

4 - Seo Tools Plugin, the only ALL-IN-ONE seo tools, you can set tags, google analytics, the plugin allow admins to see spiders logs of you blesta website, and incoming search keyword. Also the plugin has the Sitemap Generator out of the box, it generate a valid google sitemap for all client side plugins, like orders , cms pages, Support departments, KB, FAQ. the plugin designed to work with any third party plugin to generate sitemap for him also .

5 - Quotes Pro , the plugin has the TAX support and the client side request . the free version hasn't this options .

5 - Store Manager, The plugin convert your blesta installation to a real store manager with a lot of features , the same as blesta-addons.com .

7 - Logicboxes Tools, the plugin allow admin to add funds to their sub-resellers via blesta and auto create invoices for the funds, it also detect the clients that has sub-resellers account with your logicboxes account, then it show a client's widget with their info and balance . the plugin also has a billing widget to show the current available balance in the logicboxes account.

8 - Multi-languages, the plugin add the ability to make Blesta fully multi-languages .

9 - Cart  & Currency Switcher Menu, plugin that allow you add the cart content to your blesta out side the order form, work out-of-the-box state.

10 - News Plugin, add a news system to your website .

11 - PayPal Universal Payment Pro : the free gateway was the ability to use paypal with any currency, but it has not the ability to track the payment in blesta transaction, the Pro version has the option now out of the box.

The Modules/Plugins under Coding :

1 - Affiliate System : the plugin has a built in affiliates system . Commissions, shares , referrers... and has option to convert the profit to a debit balance for the client  to us it in paying their invoices .

2 - Xtream-Codes IPTV Module, you can integrate the module with Xtream-Codes IPTV Script. Create, Suspend Terminate, Unsuspend account in Xtream-Codes IPTV .

Blesta Addons Team is ready to Satisfy your request .

team.jpg

28 minutes ago, Paul said:

Hey, I'd like to add you guys to this page if you want - https://www.blesta.com/development/

I need a logo, a description, and a URL to link a button to for custom development.

Description :

Blesta-Addons is the #1 marketplace for blesta, we have a team dedicated to code blesta addons from scratch , with the latest technologies in the web . We builds stable plugins solutions and maintains them for the long run. We focus on quality and solve complex technical and business problems . We design and develop modules which we belive help to grow your business right from admin modules to automate tasks , A 3rd Party add-on .

Tell us what you need , Our experienced Team will suggest you the best solutions to achieve your goals and perform the task with maximum efficiency .

The Logo :

logo.png

The URL ; http://blesta-addons.com/client/plugin/support_manager/client_tickets/add/2/

Thanks

40 minutes ago, naja7host said:

Description :

Blesta-Addons is the #1 marketplace for blesta, we have a team dedicated to code blesta addons from scratch , with the latest technologies in the web . We builds stable plugins solutions and maintains them for the long run. We focus on quality and solve complex technical and business problems . We design and develop modules which we belive help to grow your business right from admin modules to automate tasks , A 3rd Party add-on .

Tell us what you need , Our experienced Team will suggest you the best solutions to achieve your goals and perform the task with maximum efficiency .

The Logo :

logo.png

The URL ; http://blesta-addons.com/client/plugin/support_manager/client_tickets/add/2/

Thanks

Done - https://www.blesta.com/development/

I hope you don't mind, I fixed a spelling error and changed some grammar. If you want me to change anything else, let me know. :blesta: 

5 hours ago, indteam said:

Awesome,

but module digital download user can download on unpaid invoice. <_<

Unpaid order , mean pending services . this related to blesta core ,i have already talked about this in other thread ... i hope blesta team can do the fix as soon as possible, because this not just related to my module, but to all modules ...

but in the pro version this was fixed .

35 minutes ago, ariq01 said:

You sure have a - OVH/SOYOUSTART/KIMSUFI Module ?

How much price ?

Yes, and is in a live production , tested and tested . i have already posted some  screenshot from it .

the price will be announced with the public release, and it will be a reasonable price .

Will these be monthly, yearly, owned licenses? What about source code?

I'm going to ask the same question I asked another developer : Code security for the modules that work with provisioning systems and payment systems, like OVH, Paypal etc. How are you reviewing the code, to make sure there are no obvious holes in it? 

Is there any roadmap for additional features? 

Any discounts for those purchasing multiple plugins/modules? 

1 hour ago, AnthonyL said:

I'm going to ask the same question I asked another developer : Code security for the modules that work with provisioning systems and payment systems, like OVH, Paypal etc. How are you reviewing the code, to make sure there are no obvious holes in it? 

Auggghhh.....we should just label you the code audit wanter lol. :D

1 hour ago, timnboys said:

Auggghhh.....we should just label you the code audit wanter lol. :D

I don't do it to be mean :)  - it''s just early enough in the Blesta game to try and get some higher standards for third party developers vs what the competitors have. 

Blesta is really well coded, let's keep it that way with all modules and plugins too. The competitors have a race to the bottom going and absolutely zero standards. They promote cowboy coding to the detriment of their customers. 

9 hours ago, ariq01 said:

So with OVH/SOYOUSTART/KIMSUFI Module i can start resell ovh products (especially VPS SSD) right?

I'm interested with that module + affiliate plugin. Let me/us know it, if you're ready to sell your module and affiliate plugin @naja7host :D

The Ovh/Soyoustart/Kimsufi Module is only for dedicated servers, the Vps module in test mode and has not arrived yet to the selling period, but it will be disponible for public when it has all the feature needed by the client/admin side .

The affiliate are not yet done, and is still in development, we need to make a deep look at the new order plugin to see what is added and removed. maybe we can request a sample change to the order form from Blesta team to make fully compatible with the plugin .... (something related to cookies,sessions, store info) ....

9 hours ago, AnthonyL said:

The License system will be in 2 or 3 type :

Yearly License (confirmed), Open Source License (confirmed), Monthly License (not sure at the moment).

for the security, we use in our modules the vendor API library , so rarely we create a custom API, and we let the security part managed by Blesta itself. we test our plugins/modules massively , but we are open to any other test or investigations .

On 10/1/2016 at 0:58 AM, AnthonyL said:

I don't do it to be mean :)  - it''s just early enough in the Blesta game to try and get some higher standards for third party developers vs what the competitors have. 

Blesta is really well coded, let's keep it that way with all modules and plugins too. The competitors have a race to the bottom going and absolutely zero standards. They promote cowboy coding to the detriment of their customers. 

yes but you do realize that was a joke correct?

as you tell me all the time "don't take it as a personal attack" lol :D

6 minutes ago, timnboys said:

I agree I would delete all of the posts in this thread going back and forth between me & anthonyL & naja7host but sadly I don't have permission to delete them out :blesta:

If you want to delete a post, it probably shouldn't have been posted to begin with. A good rule for the future. :)