Cctld Domain Registrar

interfasys

OVH is a very good provider of cctlds with attractive prices and they support DNSSEC

They now offer a RESTful API

NETIM is another one to consider

Their API

They already have an open source module for the most popular billing platform

OVH is a very good provider of cctlds with attractive prices and they support DNSSEC

They now offer a RESTful API

NETIM is another one to consider

Their API

They already have modules for well known billing platforms

ovh is a good one ... i'm sure in the feature we will have one, as we have now a lot of blesta useres use the ovh service (server/domains/sms/vps/cloud ....)

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

I manage thousand of domains, and I would say, I tested OVH before doing this business and in my opinions OVH is very very bad for domains, at API or even from their interface you can not really do bulk update, and their desktop application bad.

Thanks for your feedback. I've heard similar things about their SOAP API before, but thought things had improved when they introduced their HTTP API. It turns out it's incomplete and doesn't seem to support domain registration...

That only leaves Netim as a viable, cheap option.

if you find extensions you want at internetbs.net  there are very good at price, api, support. & Blesta module ever exist.

and yes NETIM seem very better than OVH  (OVH: 5 year after, I still receive every month email from their system saying they will be deleting x inactive domains, when these domains was ever moved to an other registrar 5 years before, it's just creazy).

if you find extensions you want at internetbs.net  there are very good at price, api, support. & Blesta module ever exist.

and yes NETIM seem very better than OVH  (OVH: 5 year after, I still receive every month email from their system saying they will be deleting x inactive domains, when these domains was ever moved to an other registrar 5 years before, it's just creazy).

Not enough choice at internetbs, although it's gotten better since they've been bought.

Enom now has more ccTLDs, but it's usually overpriced for resellers, as in more expensive than buying retail elsewhere.