Questions on Blesta License Manager

timnboys

4 minutes ago, Paul said:

If the license server returns no data, can't you assume the license is invalid within your application/module/extension/etc? This sounds intentional.

well not really since there could be a simple explanation like it exists but is suspended? how would you say it is suspended? there is no way to tell as explained in my updated opening post.

5 minutes ago, timnboys said:

well not really since there could be a simple explanation like it exists but is suspended? how would you say it is suspended? there is no way to tell as explained in my updated opening post.

What do you plan to do with that information, display it to the end user? I would suggest something like "Your license is invalid. Your license may have expired or been suspended for non-payment. Please visit your account at https://my.account.com/client/login " Though, looking at the documentation, it seems to mention the following statuses:

• valid
  • invalid_location
  • invalid_version
  • suspended
  • expired
  • unknown

Did you follow the docs? Are you using the official License Manager?

3 hours ago, Paul said:

What do you plan to do with that information, display it to the end user? I would suggest something like "Your license is invalid. Your license may have expired or been suspended for non-payment. Please visit your account at https://my.account.com/client/login " Though, looking at the documentation, it seems to mention the following statuses:

• valid
  • invalid_location
  • invalid_version
  • suspended
  • expired
  • unknown

Did you follow the docs? Are you using the official License Manager?

yes I followed the docs and am using the official License Manager plugin I got from Michael Dance's download manager.

Yes I was going to display it to end user like so: "License is {$Status}" replace status with the above.