[Domain] BlestaExtras.com - Great Name for Blesta Plugins

eversmile_host

8 hours ago, eversmile_host said:

Domain BlestaExtras.com is for sale.

Registered from 2013

WhmcsExtras.com is a great success (Now redirecting to the parent company). Launch yours now :)

Make your fair offer and own it today.

First Come, First Serve.

Escrow Preferred.

Accept Bitcoin, Paypal from trusted members

I would get it from you though don't want to have to pay the domain cost+addon company cost for it though.

and kinda like my current domain anyway plus my logos and stuff donated by michael dance.

I will offer you $40 USD for the domain -  Yes you registered it for 3 years - guess what they are up and done.

None of that time you registered will count for me.. that was your cost and chance on a registration and sale.

http://blestaextras.com/ - Expiration Date: 23-oct-2016

Look forward to hearing from you ASAP so it can be transferred before the expiry

22 hours ago, Jonathon said:

I will offer you $40 USD for the domain -  Yes you registered it for 3 years - guess what they are up and done.

None of that time you registered will count for me.. that was your cost and chance on a registration and sale.

http://blestaextras.com/ - Expiration Date: 23-oct-2016

Look forward to hearing from you ASAP so it can be transferred before the expiry

that is what I was trying to say that the time of registration doesn't matter as Jonathon is right it is up and done.

Good luck trying to get $69+renewal fee like you wanted since like Jonathon explained it doesn't matter how long it was registered it is your cost not ours.

The domain name has its value in it for sure, starting at $100 is reasonable. If your offer to buy is not accepted by the OP, then leave this topic alone and don't try to devalue it.

I think OP @eversmile_host you're selling the domain name at a wrong place (although this is a Blesta official forum), thus all the low ballers. Some people don't understand the value in each domain name. I myself sold a number of domain names ranging from hundreds to a thousand dollar each. It's a matter of time, but I wouldn't deny it's also definitely about the niche. You'll have higher chance selling it at a better price when Blesta community grows much larger.

@Shyuan, Thanks for the support...

I am a big fan of blesta, that's why i planned to make a marketplace website but i got other many projects, so not able to developed it (We went beta once in live).

$100 would be the best lowest start but i offered $69 just because some blesta develop may develop it :)

No issues to renew the domain if it is unsold :blesta: