Adding Payment Types Error

m0hamedessam

I can't find the language php page to help you /languages/client_payment.php is the closest I've found for you. You'd need to make a variable, that way if they was using French you'd put the French word in and it will show instead of the English. I don't think it's needed much.

This is not a bug. If you read the tooltip next to the language checkbox when adding/editing a payment type, it will say that you should only check that box if you added the name to the language file. The language file is /languages/en_us/_custom.php. The same goes for custom fields and contact types.

You'll need to either add the name to the language file, or edit the payment type and uncheck that box.

This is not a bug. If you read the tooltip next to the language checkbox when adding/editing a payment type, it will say that you should only check that box if you added the name to the language file. The language file is /languages/en_us/_custom.php. The same goes for custom fields and contact types.

You'll need to either add the name to the language file, or edit the payment type and uncheck that box.

Ah I thought I saw a custom but then I couldn't find it again. :D

So OP needs to go to: /language/en_us/_custom.php

then put this in it.

$lang['_PaymentTypes.payment_type'] = "Payment Type";

I tested this to ensure I can do it haha.

I used: 

$lang['_PaymentTypes.bank_transfer'] = "Bank Transfer";

And I entered:

Name: bank_transfer

And I ticked the box.

I got this result:  The payment type "Bank Transfer" has been successfully created!