GoGetSSL - Some issues and order was not processed

Abhineet

Question

Hello,

In GoGetSSL Module I was having some issues(like the Telephone no. was required, the Country should be of two characters etc.) which was not indicated while ordering but I was able to fix after checking its log. Is there anyway using which I can have a required & dropdown for those ?

Also, the order status is "Pending" at GoGetSSL but the user has received an email regarding the activation of the service. Is it correct ?

Here is the error I'm getting in my Sandbox's "Manage Certificate" page :

"Something is wrong, order is pending.

Your order could not be processed now, there is some problem with it. Kindly contact our Support team to check it manually and to fix it. " 

I'm not sure whether the issue is just with the sandbox api or with the original one as well.

Hope to get it resolved soon.

Thanks!

Abhineet

12 answers to this question

On 10/9/2016 at 5:12 PM, Licensecart said:

I've never used sandbox mate, I only used the main api to test it, but ended up using TheSSLStore.

Ohh.. Thank you for your response though.

On 10/10/2016 at 11:35 PM, Paul said:

The GoGetSSL module could use some improvements. Watch out for some news regarding TheSSLStore.

Hi Paul,

I am not a reseller for TheSSLStore. :( 

5 hours ago, SSL-Nick said:

At the moment, our module is a bit lackluster, but that will be changing within the next few weeks (if not sooner).

If your modules gets updated and becomes a more solid experience I will be so happy.  It isn't bad per-say now but it isn't that user friendly which usually means a bit more work from the admin side to get things done when a user can't figure it out on their own.

53 minutes ago, mrrsm said:

If your modules gets updated and becomes a more solid experience I will be so happy.  It isn't bad per-say now but it isn't that user friendly which usually means a bit more work from the admin side to get things done when a user can't figure it out on their own.

Its what I thought Blesta was going to do for SSLs but it seems it's just them (TheSSLStore) doing it :) it's where the client orders the SSL and then can set it up when they want to.

2 hours ago, mrrsm said:

Understandable, I was actually in the same boat when I first looked into Blesta and saw we had a module. Upon talks with our development I was informed we didn't build it, but was built by the team at Blesta. While the integration works, it wasn't something I was too pleased with as it was way behind our WHMCS module.

Personally, I'd rather see a very unified experience all around for our offered integrations which really pushed me to get ur development team to overhaul the module so it's on par with our WHMCS module. After half a year of mentioning Blesta, our development team picked it up as a project and finished it around two months ago.

The module is refined and up to speed with our WHMCS module (actually has a feature that WHMCS doesn't have at the moment, but I've been trying to get built for about a year now). If you've ever used our WHMCS module (or read the documentation) you'll find that the Blesta version is just as feature-packed with everything needed to properly sell SSL certificates to your clients. 

Our development team has also gifted the community with a nice additional benefit of our module, which is the fact that it is all open source. Together with the community, Blesta developers, and our developers, we'll all be able to contribute to the further development of the module.