Ip details and blocking

jobplease

Due to the amount of false orders and ip masks etc. . This wont slow things down .. but... it would be a suggestion to have a proper hyper link on the IP address show under the Client # .. The link could open a new page and some details could be shown about the ip. More of a gimick thing, as we know some ips are masked. Or even better next to ip address and block link, to block the ip after confirming details where incorrect or completely filled etc.

If its work two cents :)

On 10/8/2016 at 10:04 PM, jobplease said:

Not high priority of course, but a little more antispam features within the Blesta core. Everyone hates spam and looks for software to help reduce it. Thanks for reading.

I like the idea of an IP block. One thing I want to do that I believe we have a task for is with the PHPIDS plugin, where it could issue a "csf -d IP" command on your Blesta server to block the attacker at the firewall.

In this context, are you just asking for the ability to ban specific IPs from being able to say, place an order or login to the client area? Can you elaborate on how you would expect this to work?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...