System Overview Plugin Disapper When Enble Geoip

m0hamedessam

after enable geoip when i go Tools > Logs > User Logins not work also blank page after disable geoip all back ok

If you see a blank page you can enable error reporting in /config/blesta.php. Change:

Configure::errorReporting(0);

to

Configure::errorReporting(-1);

Then try to reproduce the problem.

when i go Tools > Logs > User Logins afte enable log

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_internal_encoding() in /account/vendors/maxmind/geoip/geoipcity.inc on line 126

Oh noes!

Call to undefined function mb_internal_encoding() on line 126 in /account/vendors/maxmind/geoip/geoipcity.inc

Fatal error: Call to private method Session::sessionWrite() from context '' in Unknown on line 0

Fatal error: Call to private method Session::sessionClose() from context '' in Unknown on line 0

I think this is a result of a missing mbstring extension. If you install mbstring in your php, it should resolve it. I have assigned this to CORE-680 as I don't think we want mbstring to be a system requirement. If we have to use it we may have to check for it before allowing GeoIP to be enabled.

I think this is a result of a missing mbstring extension. If you install mbstring in your php, it should resolve it. I have assigned this to CORE-680 as I don't think we want mbstring to be a system requirement. If we have to use it we may have to check for it before allowing GeoIP to be enabled.

This is possible. I have Geoip enabled, but I also have mbstring installed.