Confirmation popup when performing an irreversible action

Rocketz

So i just found out today that if you perform a cancel action from the admin side, there is no popup that asks you "are you sure?". Most of the time, these popups are just annoying, but i've seen tired staff members first hand removing an entire account by mistake. 

I'd really like a popup to slightly slow down these actions, like cancel, schedule cancellation, etc. 

20 hours ago, AnthonyL said:

So i just found out today that if you perform a cancel action from the admin side, there is no popup that asks you "are you sure?". Most of the time, these popups are just annoying, but i've seen tired staff members first hand removing an entire account by mistake. 

I'd really like a popup to slightly slow down these actions, like cancel, schedule cancellation, etc. 

from our experience, majority of delete action in admin side has this features . delete client not has this feature , also the account will not deleted if the account has a services or invoice .