Migrating From Whmcs To Blesta

philpem

Question

Right then... I've got the Blesta 3.0 installer and my final licence key, and I'd like to show my WHMCS install the door.

The question is, how do I migrate my customer data from WHMCS to Blesta 3?

I clicked the link on the blesta.com front page ("migrating to Blesta") which led me to http://docs.blesta.com/display/user/Migrating+to+Blesta... which is completely blank.

Thanks,

Phil.

8 answers to this question

You can't yet mate. The importer for WHMCS hasn't been completed yet for v3. The only way to do it would be using a v2.5 License (no longer issued I believe) to import from WHMCS and then import from v2.5 to v3

If Paul, Cody, Tyson allow me to lend you my 2.5 license and files to import to while you do it the longer way that's fine with me.

You can't yet mate. The importer for WHMCS hasn't been completed yet for v3. The only way to do it would be using a v2.5 License (no longer issued I believe) to import from WHMCS and then import from v2.5 to v3

If Paul, Cody, Tyson allow me to lend you my 2.5 license and files to import to while you do it the longer way that's fine with me.

I actually have a 2.5 licence - I bought a $99 Owned licence for Blesta, got the 2.5 licence, then received an email a couple of weeks later with the 3.x licence key. But will the licence server let me activate a 2.5 licence now 3.0 is out?

I actually have a 2.5 licence - I bought a $99 Owned licence for Blesta, got the 2.5 licence, then received an email a couple of weeks later with the 3.x licence key. But will the licence server let me activate a 2.5 licence now 3.0 is out?

You will still have that on your account for a while. http://account.blesta.com/ and log in with your phillipsdata.com/ams/ login you should have two licenses.

Owned Promo license (2.5) and a Owned Blesta license (3.0).