Salt and vinegar chips

jobplease

27 minutes ago, jobplease said:

when you open a fresh packet of Smiths salt and vinegar, you have a fresh bread roll, and you place those chippies in layers into the roll. You compress all this to add just a few more. You unlock your jaws and prepare for a bite.

Do you see where Im coming from ?

nope I think this is obviously a waste of a topic LOL :blesta:

23 hours ago, jobplease said:

I am currently eating salt and vinegar chips from Aldis. Is anyone else having good reports from tasting these chips.  Are you a salt and vinegar person ? Please let me know its of utmost importance.

+1  on liking slat & vinegar chips!  & I must say this is a very interesting topic to be seen on a  billing/support software company forum.   But hey there is a first time for everything  huh?  LOL  :blesta: 

No mention here about Cheese and Onion now I'm disappointed. As you like Salt and Vinegar do you like Salt and Vinegar already mixed or do-it-yourself ones where there's a little bag of salt in the packet? Well you'd have to add the vinegar yourself otherwise it's ready salted.

WalkersSaltnShakeCrisps%20(3)%20-%20Copy