Lutfi - Free Premium Blesta & Hosting Theme

JNdev

To be completely clear,if you have two zip files after download than lufti-blesta.zip contains blesta template and it should be uploaded to blesta templates directory..if I remember correctly it is app/view/client ,than go to settings and activate this template and you will have it on your blesta installation..including portal.

Second zip file lufti-html.zip is simple html website , it should serve as front-end and it is not required...it is optional if you want to have website same as your blesta installation,and you handle these files as you would any html website..I don't know what is included in this lufti-html.zip but I suppose there is few html.files few directories with images,CSS,js etc..

2 hours ago, Nelsa said:

I don't recommend you to swap index.html by simple inserting code in portal box...if you have blesta in domain root directory than just disable portal and upload html files to root directory and in same time activate this template.Reason why you have two headers are because header is already included once in template structure.pdt ,index.html and other html files are not part of blesta template at all...it is front-end html website theme included as all-in-one integration.So html files should be uploaded in your website root directory and if you have blesta in root directory than disable portal and it should work....

Thanks Nelsa, much appreciated...

3 hours ago, techTD said:

I thought you suggested to paste that HTML there. portal plugin doesn't allow to create a new page. is there another Blesta CMS plugin? I don't see in my plugin list available to me.

You want just the content from the header's bottom to the above the footer. You can use the Admin tools from Blesta Addons for a free plugin. BlestaCMS is a paid plugin and Blesta Addons has a CMS Plugin coming soon which will be part of their tier'd system.

On 2/14/2018 at 12:54 PM, BlestaStore said:

You want just the content from the header's bottom to the above the footer. You can use the Admin tools from Blesta Addons for a free plugin. BlestaCMS is a paid plugin and Blesta Addons has a CMS Plugin coming soon which will be part of their tier'd system.

Thanks BlestaStore

• 1 month later...

Hey nice theme,

I have blesta files uploaded at the root directory, where I uploaded the html files for this theme, all in /home/user/public_html
So there are now two index files in the root directory, the blesta index.php and the lutfi theme index.html.

Anyway I disabled the portal plugin and enabled lutfi theme, this is what I end up with:

KZ2ebH.jpg

If I disable the blesta index.php the theme looks as it should, the html files work, but without blesta menu etc.
If I just enable the theme and portal plugin, the logo doesn't appear and the menu doesn't work correctly.

What's the right way to get this theme and its demo html files working correctly with blesta?

6 hours ago, EMar said:

Ah ok, I have the blesta files to the root, no sub directory.

Ah ok you have 3 options now.

Blesta Add-ons admin tools on their plans not sure if it's the free one.

Edit the portal for every page.

BlestaCMS a paid add-on which allows you to make pages etc.

Blesta Add-ons is doing a CMS plugin too however.

Ok so basically I need either your cms or admin tools to add new pages, menu links etc. build everything from scratch in html/css.
You know there are probably a lot of people out there that don't want to or can't build a complete theme around blesta.

I tested an old version of admin tools on github but I didn't see any option to create new menu links for newly created pages.

I tried that wordpress integration last night, just with the iframe, it looks ok actually, but the blesta logo and logins are there in the iframe..

And that has me thinking, I'd still have to theme blesta just encase someone found the blesta install, instead of loading it through my wordpress site.
But I get the idea that I'm not advertising the blesta install, if it's installed through a cms like wordpress, you'd advertise the wp site with seo.

I'm kind of stuck at deciding which way to theme all this. If you were adding links for blesta into wordpress menus for example, wordpress won't
be loading blesta in an iframe will it, it will be loading your blesta install, in my case, that's on a separate subdomain, clients.site.com

54 minutes ago, EMar said:

Ok so basically I need either your cms or admin tools to add new pages, menu links etc. build everything from scratch in html/css.
You know there are probably a lot of people out there that don't want to or can't build a complete theme around blesta.

I tested an old version of admin tools on github but I didn't see any option to create new menu links for newly created pages.

I tried that wordpress integration last night, just with the iframe, it looks ok actually, but the blesta logo and logins are there in the iframe..

And that has me thinking, I'd still have to theme blesta just encase someone found the blesta install, instead of loading it through my wordpress site.
But I get the idea that I'm not advertising the blesta install, if it's installed through a cms like wordpress, you'd advertise the wp site with seo.

I'm kind of stuck at deciding which way to theme all this. If you were adding links for blesta into wordpress menus for example, wordpress won't
be loading blesta in an iframe will it, it will be loading your blesta install, in my case, that's on a separate subdomain, clients.site.com

That's why you don't have Blesta in the root of your website if you don't want to use it as your website. You have it in a folder called "billing" or use a subdomain like billing.domain.com.

Then on domain.com you have the Html theme. On billing.domain.com or domain.com/billing/ you have Blesta.

Yes that's kind of what I've done, maindomain.com is on one server, using wordpress on that.
Created a subdomain: clients.maindomain.com and pointed that to the server where blesta is hosted, in the root directory.
I have wordpress at maindomain.com so I guess I'm thinking about integration using the iframe, for now, which looks fine,
But I probably need to take out the logo and top logins if blesta is loading  inside an iframe, on a wordpress page right?

I just put a link in the wordpress top nav menu "billing" which links to the page where blesta is embed using iframe.

So if you created links in wordpress menu to other pages in blesta, you might need to create other pages in wordpress with iframes for those blesta pages?
Otherwise it will link directly to the blesta install rather than displaying blesta in an iframe in your wordpress page.. what am I on about.

Is there any docs or guides on the best way to integrate it?

3 minutes ago, EMar said:

So if you created links in wordpress menu to other pages in blesta, you might need to create other pages in wordpress with iframes for those blesta pages?
Otherwise it will link directly to the blesta install rather than displaying blesta in an iframe in your wordpress page.. what am I on about.

I don't understand sorry. If you are doing Blesta with Wordpress just have two iframes.

Make a header.html or header.php do the same with the footer in Wordpress if you can. I don't know how that rubbish works. But then on Blesta in the structure add a iframe at the top to the header.html and the footer iframe to pull the footer one. Then you don't have to keep editing two files to update links.

Domain.com is where my main site is at (wordpress)

I created a page in wp "Stream Hosting" and a menu link, added the iframe to that page, then added the main link to my blesta install there: clients.domain.com
On the wordpress home page I have 4 pricing tables representing 4 hosting plans in blesta, so I created 4 more pages in wp and added the same iframe to each page.
I then used the links for those 4 hosting plans in blesta, in the iframes I created in wp for each of those pages, so my pricing tables order now buttons go to wordpress pages where the iframes display each plan in blesta. But I think I'd have to remove the top logo in blesta for this to look right in the iframe, as wordpress already has its own header and footer areas, widgets etc.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...