Google Analytics

INUMIO-Rob

Hello friends, I am wondering if the Blesta UI exposes a place for me to paste my Google Analytics, or if I need to put it into the html manually somewhere?

I searched the subject but came up with few relevant results, none from 2016. I did look in a few places in Blesta but am not seeing anything.

Thank you.

You can use CSS Java Toolbox plugin form Naja/Blesta Addons.... select just client template and it will exclude admin tpl  ..I have do it at this way for few clients....after you plugin is installed just click on menage--->than  "add custom html code"--->and than you'll have  two  options,first is to  select between " All pages" or "admin tpl" or "client tpl "   and as last step select "before the </body> tag".

If you want exclude admin area select "client tpl/pages"   ,your code will be placed at bottom of every page ...it is where i put <script></script>  even if i do it manualy....

19 hours ago, Nelsa said:

You can use CSS Java Toolbox plugin form Naja/Blesta Addons.... select just client template and it will exclude admin tpl  ..I have do it at this way for few clients....after you plugin is installed just click on menage--->than  "add custom html code"--->and than you'll have  two  options,first is to  select between " All pages" or "admin tpl" or "client tpl "   and as last step select "before the </body> tag".

If you want exclude admin area select "client tpl/pages"   ,your code will be placed at bottom of every page ...it is where i put <script></script>  even if i do it manualy....

i have forget this plugin ;)

with this plugin you can set any HTML css with your blesta without touching any core file .

• 1 year later...

You could create a template for each company, then edit each template.  Or add some PHP similar to the following:

<?PHP
$host = $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST']; 
if ($host == "YOURCOMPANYBLESTAURL"){
	echo 'YOUR CODE';
} elseif  ($host == "YOURCOMPANYBLESTAURL"){
	echo 'YOUR CODE';
}
?>

I'm sure there is a better way than the above but it works for us with our live chat.

On 8/6/2018 at 9:12 PM, WebhostingNZ.com said:

You could create a template for each company, then edit each template.  Or add some PHP similar to the following:

<?PHP
$host = $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST']; 
if ($host == "YOURCOMPANYBLESTAURL"){
	echo 'YOUR CODE';
} elseif  ($host == "YOURCOMPANYBLESTAURL"){
	echo 'YOUR CODE';
}
?>

I'm sure there is a better way than the above but it works for us with our live chat.

This is the "better way" if editing structure.pdt

<?php if($system_company->id == "1") { ?>
.. your code here ..
<?php } ?>

Just change the ID "1" to your company ID. Then you don't have to do the hostname validation yourself, it'll be done based on the company.