Does Blesta Handle AUTO-Payments for "Offline Payments" ?

turner2f

Question

5 answers to this question

Thanks for the reply.

So just to double-check please let us know if what we have posted on the "offline payment" page is correct..

CUSTOMER INSTRUCTIONS:

When making an "Offline Payment" you will

STEP 1 - Need to go to "Payment Accounts" and then "Add Payment Account".

STEP 2 - Click on ACH (Automated Clearing House) and then securely fill-out your banking information.

STEP 3 - Make certain to click the checkbox that says, "Save Account".

STEP 4 - Click the "Review and Confirm" button.

====================

WHAT ARE "OFFLINE PAYMENTS" ? :

"Offline Payments" allow us to track payments made via cash, checks, bank transfers (ACH), at the desk, over the phone, postal orders, issue credits or any other means BESIDES online website payment methods using credit or debit cards, or with a PayPal account, etc.

Once we have received the payment, we will MANUALLY record it in the billing system.

"Offline Payments" will not attempt to automatically collect payments for the invoice and hence we will manually collect it and record it.

Subscriptions with "Offline Payments" will always continue to renew, regardless of the status of the previous invoices. We will use your payment information on file to MANUALLY reconcile and collect payments for these invoices.

Did we miss any steps in the above quote from our website ?

For every bill that I have, I have auto-pay set up with automatic recurring payments. Simply add up all of my bills and state that I require x amount of dollars in my bank account by the 1st of the month. Everything else is yours to spend or save.

I also approach my savings like a payment, with automatic transfers to savings/IRAs and payroll deductions for various benefits and such.

I've never missed a single bill payment in my whole life, and as a result, I have fantastic credit. Late fees are a load of nonsense.