Interworx Intergration

dweiruk

Question

8 answers to this question

Exactly what is the issue here?

@Licensecart and I are authorized InterWorx and Blesta license resellers and can help with any InterWorx issues. More details would be greatly appreciated in what exactly you're trying to do.

Did you make sure to have PHP-SOAP installed as per https://licensecart.com/billing/plugin/support_manager/knowledgebase/view/14/the-interworx-module-isn-t-working/1/ or no? Because if you don't, you're going to have a bad time.

Edit: I'd also like to note that I have a working Blesta<->InterWorx integration here. No problems at all.

1 hour ago, Keiro said:

Exactly what is the issue here?

@Licensecart and I are authorized InterWorx and Blesta license resellers and can help with any InterWorx issues. More details would be greatly appreciated in what exactly you're trying to do.

Did you make sure to have PHP-SOAP installed as per https://licensecart.com/billing/plugin/support_manager/knowledgebase/view/14/the-interworx-module-isn-t-working/1/ or no? Because if you don't, you're going to have a bad time.

Edit: I'd also like to note that I have a working Blesta<->InterWorx integration here. No problems at all.

Yep php-soap is installed and lib-xml and it just refuses to connect.

13 minutes ago, Licensecart said:

Yep php-soap is installed and lib-xml and it just refuses to connect.

Really? That's odd. Sounds like a possible firewall issue... normally Blesta will need port 2443 open as well as 80 and 443. Also, is the server using firewalld or iptables?

Edit: Also, are the API keys generated and set up properly as well?

11 minutes ago, Keiro said:

Really? That's odd. Sounds like a possible firewall issue... normally Blesta will need port 2443 open as well as 80 and 443. Also, is the server using firewalld or iptables?

Edit: Also, are the API keys generated and set up properly as well?

Hi I have emailed the host re the firewall and yes I got @Licensecart to check the setup to make sure It was correct