Service Create / Renew Date Doesn't Use I18N Date Format In Invoice Line

wdfee

I created a package using universal module, added a service to a test client using this package. The description line in the generated invoice is in format "package - service (F j, Y - F j, Y)".

In my localization settings I changed date format to "d.m.Y", so it should be "package - service (d.m.Y - d.m.Y)".

I found in source that this line is set by cron.php, line 333 via language string "Invoices.!line_item.service_renew_description", using $this->Date->cast().

ok, then M d, Y - I didn't remember the original setting. But the output in the invoice service line is F j, Y, really (whole month name, not three letters).

The invoice was definitely created after saving this date setting. I first saved the date setting (two days ago), then created the package (today), then added the service to a client (today) and then the invoice was created.

The right location in source is in invoices.php line 927, sorry. But both lines seem to miss the date_format setting.

I lookes for that in the code because I first thought I have to translate an language string for this.