Anyone heard from CyanDark?

Rocketz

17 minutes ago, AnthonyL said:

I'm not on this forum constantly. Your website is offline so I can't access the Blesta tickets that contained all the custom development details, and you aren't replying to my support email. All I'm asking for is an update, and I shouldn't have to come to a forum to get them. 

Probably your email will be deleted by BoxTrapper, If you can't access to the support tickets, Please contact me to Skype support@cyandark.com, I will guarantee a solution today.

:blesta:

11 hours ago, AnthonyL said:

I'm not on this forum constantly. Your website is offline so I can't access the Blesta tickets that contained all the custom development details, and you aren't replying to my support email. All I'm asking for is an update, and I shouldn't have to come to a forum to get them. 

Do you see a black page with a boxing ring? I think you have what I have if that's true and I believe it's due to their site doesn't have an IPv6 yet.

8 minutes ago, Paul said:

If no IPv6 on the server, there shouldn't be an AAAA record on the DNS zone. :blink:

Not sure mate, but when I had a IPv6 a client of mine didn't get the site, so I had to set-up the IPv6 fully for the domain before it would work, so I take it thats the issue here cause I see hosting brawl.com instead of clients.cyandark.com and Doug doesn't have IPv6 and can see the site.

11 minutes ago, Licensecart said:

Not sure mate, but when I had a IPv6 a client of mine didn't get the site, so I had to set-up the IPv6 fully for the domain before it would work, so I take it thats the issue here cause I see hosting brawl.com instead of clients.cyandark.com and Doug doesn't have IPv6 and can see the site.

https://clients.cyandark.com loads fine for me, but I am IPv4 only. If you have IPv6, it will try to connect via IPv6 because there is an AAAA record. So, if the server is not configured to use IPv6, then the AAAA record should be deleted and that would probably solve it.

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, AnthonyL said:

I really hate doing this but...

No answer from his support desk and nothing on Skype since December 7th. 

What sucks is he was someone who used to be very communicative, did good work for me in the past, and now nothing, and he has my money. 

He was last on the forum 2 hours ago. Hopefully he follows through and gets back to you.