Intregation HUGO

Jefferson Tipan

Question

9 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, Licensecart said:

No hay integración de Hugo es sólo Blesta lo utiliza para su sitio web independiente.

21 minutes ago, Licensecart said:

No hay integración de Hugo es sólo Blesta lo utiliza para su sitio web independiente.

Thanks dear for replying, but I do not understand, then HUGO I can not relate with Blesta to show my products as towards wordpress. I would appreciate it if you clarify the idea.

8 minutes ago, Jefferson Tipan said:

Thanks dear for replying, but I do not understand, then HUGO I can not relate with Blesta to show my products as towards wordpress. I would appreciate it if you clarify the idea.

I'm not sure what you are trying to do? Are you trying to integrate Wordpress into Blesta, which you can't do at the moment, or are you looking for a way to show your products on a website?

---

No estoy seguro de lo que está tratando de hacer? Estás intentando integrar Wordpress en Blesta, que no se puede hacer en el momento, o estás buscando una manera de mostrar sus productos en un sitio web?

12 minutes ago, Licensecart said:

No estoy seguro de lo que está tratando de hacer? ¿Estás tratando de integrar Wordpress en Blesta, que no se puede hacer en el momento, o está buscando una manera de mostrar sus productos en un sitio web?

---

No Estoy Seguro desde el lugar de this Tratando de Hacer? Estás Intentando Integrar Wordpress en Blesta, Que No Se Puede Hacer En El Momento, o Estás buscando una Manera de Mostrar SUS Productos En un sitio web?

Show my products on website elaborated in HUGO, as it was with wordpress but can no longer.

8 minutes ago, Jefferson Tipan said:

Show my products on website elaborated in HUGO, as it was with wordpress but can no longer.

You can use a pre-made theme from Themeforest or Wrapbootstrap, create your own, or use a cms and then just link them up-to Blesta.

---

Puede utilizar un tema pre-fabricadas a partir de Themeforest o Wrapbootstrap, crear su propio, o usar un cms y luego vincularlas al Blesta.

Unless you're using LicenseCart's CMS plugin for Blesta, I suggest "integrating" Blesta with your website by simply updating the ~/app/views/client/bootstrap/structure.pdt file to match the header/footer of your website. This keeps your website and Blesta separate (Which is good for PCI and other security purposes) and still allows you to make them look the same. Take it a step further by creating your own CSS overrides file, adding that to structure.pdt, and overwriting styles you wish to change.