ETA on v4 release?

ahughes

1 hour ago, ahughes said:

Hi, it's been a long time now - any eta on when 4 will be available? Will TC Admin support also be added, there was a thread about it, but it's not been mentioned in any news posts/updates recently.

I don't think there is anything for TC Admin support in this version. You can look at the current task list for beta 4 to see approximately where they are: https://dev.blesta.com/projects/CORE/versions/11004

To me, Beta 4 is quite stable (Don't use it for production though) so I'm hoping the rest could move along nicely towards a release.

TCAdmin is not included in v4. It's a big one I want to get rolling on though, and we could release it between releases. The goal for the new year is to pick up the pace on core development with smaller, quicker releases, and also release new extensions between releases.

There were a lot of issues with the minPHP bridge, including issues with PHP 7 among the bridge and 3rd party libraries we use. Most of those have been corrected in beta 4 with only a couple lingering PHP 7 issues remaining that we're aware of. If you're looking to help us get to a final release, please consider doing some extensive testing with the beta.

The way things are looking right now, I think there will be 1 more beta, then final release. We're working hard to get that final beta out shortly.

On 12/11/2016 at 10:30 AM, Paul said:

TCAdmin is not included in v4. It's a big one I want to get rolling on though, and we could release it between releases. The goal for the new year is to pick up the pace on core development with smaller, quicker releases, and also release new extensions between releases.

There were a lot of issues with the minPHP bridge, including issues with PHP 7 among the bridge and 3rd party libraries we use. Most of those have been corrected in beta 4 with only a couple lingering PHP 7 issues remaining that we're aware of. If you're looking to help us get to a final release, please consider doing some extensive testing with the beta.

The way things are looking right now, I think there will be 1 more beta, then final release. We're working hard to get that final beta out shortly.

TCAdmin module is being worked on though I cannot give a eta of when it will be done all I can say is watch the forums here & our website(CubeData) to know when it comes out as you never know when it will be released.

It has been released please check release topic for details

• 1 month later...