Invoice Date - Error

eversmile_host

Question

Hi,

now i'm playing(testing) with blesta ...

i setup offline payment(i don't want to loose my money :) ).

i started my testing with domain registration. 

post-297-0-87476800-1377079214_thumb.png.

i got this page once completed order form.i selected 3 years to book but i got wrong date..

i logged in to admin and checked under billing -> in review. here i got the correct date.

post-297-0-45512200-1377079223_thumb.jpg

i checked invoice, but the error date shown.

post-297-0-29978900-1377079379_thumb.png

please check and update on this.

8 answers to this question

Not only the invoice, Once Completed the Payment, it shows wrong year .

please check 1.png

I don't understand, did you just edit the invoice and not edit the module too? On the product you can update the date and click update with module.

The invoice is different to the service. Updating the service doesn't update the invoice, updating the invoice doesn't update the service.

I don't understand, did you just edit the invoice and not edit the module too? On the product you can update the date and click update with module.

The invoice is different to the service. Updating the service doesn't update the invoice, updating the invoice doesn't update the service.

Please check out here http://billing.eversmilehosting.com/plugin/order/main/index/Reseller

once you select the package, select offline payment -> check the final page. here year is +1 automatically.(invoice too).

i'm aware of custom invoice :)

Please check out here http://billing.eversmilehosting.com/plugin/order/main/index/Reseller

once you select the package, select offline payment -> check the final page. here year is +1 automatically.(invoice too).

i'm aware of custom invoice :)

It works for me, I went though the order, and I got at the checkout (Rs.3,500.00) for 1 year. and on the invoice it says:

Description **************************************************************** Quantity Unit ****** Price ****** Cost

R_Starter - cubicwebs.com (August 26, 2014 - August 26, 2015) **** 1 ************** 3500.00 **** 3500.00

It works for me, I went though the order, and I got at the checkout (Rs.3,500.00) for 1 year. and on the invoice it says:

Description **************************************************************** Quantity Unit ****** Price ****** Cost

R_Starter - cubicwebs.com (August 26, 2014 - August 26, 2015) **** 1 ************** 3500.00 **** 3500.00

check out the date. we are in 2013 but it shows from 2014 to 2015... !!! actually it should be 2013-2014.... why is this happened?