Cpanel Extended For Blesta

ModulesGarden

in WHMCS is a self module seperated from the default cpanel module ?

It is a addon to set it up, however it links itself to the normal cPanel module, with the extra box, however it takes it to another page, so I suppose that will take it to the plugin on Blesta.

It is a addon to set it up, however it links itself to the normal cPanel module, with the extra box, however it takes it to another page, so I suppose that will take it to the plugin on Blesta.

if this is the case ... i'm very interested how it should be done !!!! we have already spoke about attache plugin to a module or the inverse in this thread http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/673-attach-plugin-to-a-module/ , but no aswer and we haven't arrived to any worked code ...

ican't wait , just to see  how they attache the module A to the Module B .

if this is the case ... i'm very interested how it should be done !!!! we have already spoke about attache plugin to a module or the inverse in this thread http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/673-attach-plugin-to-a-module/ , but no aswer and we haven't arrived to any worked code ...

ican't wait , just to see  how they attache the module A to the Module B .

I'm not sure haha They might make it replace the cPanel module but that would make life difficult if your license expires.

On your old Forums we created a poll to let you decide which module would you like to be developed for Blesta.

The winner was cPanel Extended For Blesta.

We promised to keep you updated. Module is in early beta phase and will be released within about 2 weeks.

You guys have some very useful modules. Can't wait to see this one for Blesta.. it better be AWESOME ;) 

Any idea how much this will cost?

And will there be a way to update the module automatically?

Module will have a similar price like our other provisioning "Extended" modules.

You will be able to update the module through downloading the latest version from our client area, replace the files in your FTP and that's it. No other actions will be necessary.

We have in plans to create automatic updates of our modules but this won't be introduced quickly.

There will be a 25% promo code as promised while creating a poll :) We didn't forget about it, no worries.

We already tested the module and it's currently on release phase.

Module should be released within 24 hours.

You can still greatly help us by reporting any problems found in our module directly to our Support. We usually prepare fixes really fast so your contribution will be more than welcome.