date creation of service is not date of activation

Blesta Addons

a client order a service in 10-12-2016 .

the client has been paid the invoice in 16-12-2016

the service created with date creation 10-12-2016 and renewal date in 10-12-2017 !!!

the logic is to be the date creation and renew in the date when the service was provisioned .

CRITICAL bug , exist in blesta 3 and 4 .

19 minutes ago, Paul said:

You are talking about a service that is ordered on say 12/10, but provisioned on 12/16 because it was finally paid, correct? See CORE-912, is this what you're looking for?

Owww, this issue from 04/Dec/13 !!! it should has a fix absolutely in the near future , we are working a lot with payment from bank account or transfer bank , that should 3 days in normal case , i can't beleve also no one from our clients has reported this until today !!!!

From  my point of view , the creation date also should be equal the activation date .

9 minutes ago, Blesta Addons said:

Owww, this issue from 04/Dec/13 !!! it should has a fix absolutely in the near future , we are working a lot with payment from bank account or transfer bank , that should 3 days in normal case , i can't beleve also no one from our clients has reported this until today !!!!

From  my point of view , the creation date also should be equal the activation date .

It hasn't come up much because most services are activated same day. Remind me on this one after we release 4.0 official, this is something we can stick in the next release, it shouldn't be that complex.

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Blesta Addons said:

i noticed that version 4 b6 has this isue fixed in it . after a test the issue still exist

Service ordered in Aug 28, 2016 . and activated today 04-03-2017 .

Term: 1 Month

Date Created: Aug 28, 2016

Date Renews: Sep 28, 2016

It's still in code review so it wasn't merged into the master branch for release. It will be in the next release.

• 5 months later...
Just now, Blesta Addons said:

still this is not resolved, i see CORE-912 is resolved, but today i have found that a service was ordered Aug 08, 2017  and paid "Aug 10, 2017 12:13:16 AM", date renew is Aug 08, 2018, date created Aug 08, 2017 !!!

Did you manually change the code? There was a bug as part of CORE-912 and we posted code on the forums on how to resolve it temporarily, which rolled back CORE-912. This was fixed in CORE-2397 and included in 4.1.0 beta 1.