Multi-License Addon Pricing for Monthly

calottery

Question

Hi there.

I'm very interested in having multi-company capabilities. From support threads in 2013, I see that there were no monthly options at that time. Inquiring to see if there's any new pricing for monthly license holders for multi-company ?

How much per month? And how many companies can we create with the addon?

Is there any video or demo that shows us what's capable of the multi-company addon?

3 answers to this question

13 hours ago, calottery said:

Hi there.

I'm very interested in having multi-company capabilities. From support threads in 2013, I see that there were no monthly options at that time. Inquiring to see if there's any new pricing for monthly license holders for multi-company ?

How much per month? And how many companies can we create with the addon?

Is there any video or demo that shows us what's capable of the multi-company addon?

It depends where you purchase your license from but from Blesta it's $90 for an Owned and $5 per month.

http://videos.blesta.com/video/65308950

10 hours ago, Licensecart said:

It depends where you purchase your license from but from Blesta it's $90 for an Owned and $5 per month.

http://videos.blesta.com/video/65308950

$95 for owned addon companies. $350 for 5, if you open a ticket to purchase. $5/mo for monthly licenses.

I might have to do a new multi-company video after 4.0, things are starting to look different now. :blesta: