Paypal callback won't register transaction

Rodrigo

Question

Hi,

It seems that Paypal payments are no longer working on my install. I'm not sure if it makes the difference whether the user choose one time pay or a recurring one, but paypal is showing me successful payments on their dashboard that blesta doesn't seem to register.

Where should I start looking to troubleshoot this issue? At payment gateway log it shows "failed". This is how the callback log looks like (I tried to hide personal/transaction info): http://prntscr.com/dobmeq

What should I do in this case?

5 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Licensecart said:

Have you added the IPN Url on PayPal for backup? 

he say the callback is working, only the result is always error .

from the screen , the Paypal gateway send a completed payment status, and also a verified status for the post-back confirmation .

but i don"t know why blesta mark the it as failed !!!

the only reason that will mark VERIFIED status as error is if the "business" & "receiver_email" are not the same in the input and output . this data was cleared by you, so you can check them .

another test to do is replacing

case "completed":

by

case "completed":
			case "verified":

From my side , i never get 3 intries in a paypal log , only 2 , the impout and the output , the last log never i see it in my gateway logs, and i support the problem is come from it.

My second theory was correct , i have a modified Paypal gateway and my paypal did't has the fallowing code :

default:
                // Log request received, even though not necessarily processed
                $verified = ($response === "VERIFIED");
                $this->log($this->ifSet($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']), serialize($post['payment_status']), "output", $verified);

if ($verified) {
                    return;
                }

i can suggest the fallowing fix , but i'm not sur

// Log request received, even though not necessarily processed
				$verified = ($response === "VERIFIED");
				$this->log($this->ifSet($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']), serialize($post['payment_status']), "output", $verified);

if ($response != "VERIFIED") {
					return;
				}

8 hours ago, Blesta Addons said:

the only reason that will mark VERIFIED status as error is if the "business" & "receiver_email" are not the same in the input and output . this data was cleared by you, so you can check them .

I confirm that the business and receiver_email are equal, so I'll check the patch you suggested and see if it works