Test, Test, Test, Test

Paul

I just saw CORE-2312 and when I logged in as an existing client during checkout, the item remained in the cart. I logged out after and the items were removed which I think is normal, right?

I then added a domain, went through checkout and created a brand new account and the item remained in the cart through the process.

I did see the issue with CORE-2314

4 hours ago, evolvewh said:

I just saw CORE-2312 and when I logged in as an existing client during checkout, the item remained in the cart. I logged out after and the items were removed which I think is normal, right?

I then added a domain, went through checkout and created a brand new account and the item remained in the cart through the process.

I did see the issue with CORE-2314

CORE-2312 may be a PHP 7 only issue.

1 hour ago, Blesta Addons said:

for wish PHP ? we have running in php 5.6 and we are testing , all we have found we report it .

Thank you! I think most of the remaining issues are with PHP 7.

1 hour ago, Blesta Addons said:

i have forget to make a observation about the main menus, normally we need to click to see sub-links , it would be nice and easy to make it mouse over .

You don't like to click? If we did hover activated menus, we would have to treat them differently on mobile devices since it's not possible to hover on a phone. Well, at least the phone doesn't know you're hovering. Maybe in iPhone 8. :P

10 hours ago, activa said:

For my piont of view menus in v3 is great and better than v4 , in practice mode not in design . Once we are in tools for exemple we have all sublink in the navbar and it easy to click directly .in v4 we need to click 2 times.

+1 for this . the actual menus is very practice than the new one, unless they have the hover in the desktop version

30 minutes ago, Blesta Addons said:

but every time we need to click . if we leave the page.

nah so say you want to click on the packages and you click order forms you won't need to click off the menu again until you click it to use it again. But if you was just looking you can click packages and move your mouse over Tools without clicking it again.

17 minutes ago, Licensecart said:

nah so say you want to click on the packages and you click order forms you won't need to click off the menu again until you click it to use it again. But if you was just looking you can click packages and move your mouse over Tools without clicking it again.

i don't know if the Paul hove got my idea ?! if is possible to implement it is ok ,  if not, isn't a big deal . it was just  a observation.

Do you think the menu should be an option for the theme or something?

(*) Click to Activate Navigation
( ) Hover to Activate Navigation

I'm not familiar with what would be involved in making it transition automatically on desktop vs mobile. Mobile devices can have large resolutions now, and we don't want to have to maintain a list of browser signatures for mobile/desktop. It would have to be automatic via CSS/Javascript.

• 2 months later...
On 12/30/2016 at 11:27 AM, Paul said:

I'm not familiar with what would be involved in making it transition automatically on desktop vs mobile. Mobile devices can have large resolutions now, and we don't want to have to maintain a list of browser signatures for mobile/desktop. It would have to be automatic via CSS/Javascript.

The menu is controlled through bootstrap / CSS so if the screen size is <= 480px (regardless of the actual device), it gets a condensed version of the menu. 

@media only screen and (min-width: 480px) and (max-width: 767px) {

today i have run a manual cron , and i get the fallowing message with switmailer message.

Attempting to clean up old logs.
0 old Gateway logs have been deleted.
1383 old Module logs have been deleted.
The clean logs task has completed.
All tasks have been completed.
Attempting to run all system tasks.
Attempting to validate the license.
The license validation task has completed.
Attempting to backup the database to AmazonS3.
The backup completed successfully.
The AmazonS3 database backup task has completed.
Attempting to backup the database via SFTP.
The backup completed successfully.
The SFTP database backup task has completed.
All system tasks have been completed.
Array ( [type] => 16384 [message] => The Swift_Transport_MailTransport class is deprecated since version 5.4.5 and will be removed in 6.0. Use the Sendmail or SMTP transport instead. [file] => /home/xxxxx/public_html/blesta/vendors/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/MailTransport.php [line] => 45 ) 

On 12/30/2016 at 11:27 AM, Paul said:

Do you think the menu should be an option for the theme or something?

(*) Click to Activate Navigation
( ) Hover to Activate Navigation

A number of cms's plugins (drupal, joomla, etc) use mobiledetec as part of their browser/device detection plugin. http://mobiledetect.net/

Besides their code on the page, there are a couple of links to articles about server side responsive design.