Issue with order form

Artis

Hello,

I have issue with order form and direct admin module. Issue is with choosing username for client (username can be max 6 characters) and client don't receive notification if he choose 9 or more characters. I'm not sure where to  put validation for order form, can anyone tell me what file I should check about this issue ?

I think that this is order form file, but I'm using direct admin so I'm not sure is it module or form and where is file where I can put validation (regex).

Thanks in advance

Everything is official I'm using:

Blesta - 3.6.2

Directadmin module 2.2.0

Directadmin (on same server where is blesta located) - 1.50.1

PHP version on server is 5.6

Form that I use on blesta for order is "standard"

Currently problems:

- Username - when it is longer then 6 signs it is in "pending" status, also if user is taken like "admin" client will not see errors and service will be in "pending" status

- Password - if user choose password with space he will not receive information about error and service will be in "pending" status

- Domain - client can choose domain like "thisismydomain" without TLD and form will allow him to finish with order.

About DIrectadmin issue I already wrote here: 

I'm asking for help about this because currently I'm having about 50 users with pending status that I need to manually handle, is there option where I can put validation rules or that I can manage that username is not possible to chose and that system automatically add blesta user ID as username, that will help me a lot at this moment (example of username 1500, 1501, ...).

Thanks for tips

So, I think what needs to happen is that the DirectAdmin module needs an update. Really, I think it should work more like cPanel and auto generate a username and password. That, and it should run the hostname through a regex to verify that it's acceptable.

Then, all the customer will have to enter is their domain name when placing an order. I don't recall if there was a reason we didn't do it this way initially though, thoughts?