[3.0.x] Blesta Theme From Licensecart

Michael

showtime-advert.png

Licensecart's first community theme.

What is a community theme?

A community theme is where we've integrated this just for you guys who have a paid Blesta License.

Who designed the theme?

This theme was designed by freshface.

Where can I download the site theme?

Purchase the theme from here.

Can we have another colour like blue?

You can edit the theme CSS and use the theme you bought.

How can I see what the theme looks like?

Sure have a look at our preview video at:

http://screencast.com/t/lOq1glDTWDfr

Can I pay you to do a integration?

Sure feel free to stop by our website.

Can I sell this or remove the copyright?

You can't sell this free theme on, you can however remove the copyright with permission,

Blesta - If you have unbranded license.

Freshface - If you buy the site theme.

Licensecart - Feel free if you wish.

Will you update this theme?

We will update this within reason, the theme works on all Blesta version unless edits have been made.

To get the download at the moment please download from here until we the marketplace opens or a customer only forum.

To fix the 3.1.x issues please go to:

/app/views/client/default/blueviolet.css

Edit the following:

.page {
float: left;
width: 950px;

To:

.page {
float: left;
width: 959px;

And

.page {
margin: 0 0 0 -33px;

To:

.page {
margin: 0 0 0 -50px;

And add the following:

#nav_wrapper ul.menu {
width: 1000px !important;
}

Nice work as always Michael, I highly recommend Michael if you ever need help implementing a theme into Blesta.

Thanks mate :) Just wanted to give something back to the community and increase my skills at it :D there will be more free ones to come however I'm using themes brought from Themeforest. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I might be over thinking this, but besides replacing the "default" client files, how do I activate this new theme. Or does it replace the "default" theme... I figured since there is a sub-directory of "default", then moving this theme into the "default_smooth" sub-directory, we could select this template somewhere (kind of like some other app)... 

How is this handled in multiple companies?

Without nit picking, the term "theme" seems to refer specifically to a "color theme" (for use in CSS ) vs a "design theme"... 

I might be over thinking this, but besides replacing the "default" client files, how do I activate this new theme. Or does it replace the "default" theme... I figured since there is a sub-directory of "default", then moving this theme into the "default_smooth" sub-directory, we could select this template somewhere (kind of like some other app)... 

How is this handled in multiple companies?

Without nit picking, the term "theme" seems to refer specifically to a "color theme" (for use in CSS ) vs a "design theme"... 

Sorry I forgot about that, go to the app/clients/view/ folder you should see a default folder. Re-name that to default-3.0.2 and then upload the zip and extract it. You should get a LC-smooth folder rename that to default.

• 4 weeks later...

Is it actually responsive? Because I don't see any responsive screenshots. Do you have any you can post? thanks.

This one isn't responsive me and Kyle (Memoryx2) are working on one but other stuff have been happening lately and it hasn't been worked on for a while, I hope to get on it shortly though. http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/933-licensecart-responsive-blesta-in-development/

• 3 weeks later...

Love it, just need to figure out what stylesheet has the colour changes as purple really doesn't work for me haha.

/app/views/client/foldername/blueviolet.css

You can edit that carefully, and if you bought the layout you can get everything needed for it, however I can give you the following:

- Black

- Blue

- Red

- Green

- Brown

But I can only give you the CSS and Images, you will need to edit it according to your liking.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...