I want affiliate plugin in blesta

mukesh

Question

19 answers to this question

We have plans to create an affiliate plugin, but I do not have an ETA. We would suggest using the feature-rich 3rd party affiliate system that ties into Blesta well called iDevAffiliate. See http://www.idevdirect.com/idevaffiliate.php Here's information about the plugin they wrote that integrates with Blesta http://blog.idevaffiliate.com/affiliate-tracking-for-blesta-new-plugin/

I need this plugin free with blesta.there cost is very high. I do not think any buddy buy this paid plugin if some one looking for  cheap billing system.

I can buy two blesta with with one time payment with this plugin price.

This plugin is high priority and industry need.

And  found somewhere in forum your add-on team working on this plugin ?

On 1/7/2017 at 9:56 PM, Licensecart said:

Yeah mate the guys will be doing one but people have been asking or moaning about the domain system, so the guys have prioritised that higher than the affiliate system but they are working on it soon.

I think  blesta need to hire some freelancer or developer for some specific task. Indian developer work in low cost.  So more option plugin create than more customer join.

I do not think everyone post in forum or ask in chat some time they only see there need and join the billing systems.

4 hours ago, mukesh said:

I think  blesta need to hire some freelancer or developer for some specific task. Indian developer work in low cost.  So more option plugin create than more customer join.

I do not think everyone post in forum or ask in chat some time they only see there need and join the billing systems.

The issue here is do you want Quality work or rushed work. Blesta are a small team who know how Blesta likes their software to be coded, audited by themselves and ensure it reaches the end users quality needs. You can hire any tom dick or harry to produce anything but it could be rushed, bad quality and security prone. Low cost / out-sourced isn't always the best option.

16 hours ago, Bloory said:

JRox Affiliate Manager, a competitor of idevaffiliate and which works in a similar way, offers a free licence for up to 50 affiliates.  That might be worth looking if cost is an issue.

If  idevaffiliate price is two times higher than blesta. If customer pay for idevaffiliate than why they donot choose whmcs with free affiliate program and other free feature too. Blesta is budget billing software for webhosting  startup. whmcs is costly.

17 hours ago, Licensecart said:

The issue here is do you want Quality work or rushed work. Blesta are a small team who know how Blesta likes their software to be coded, audited by themselves and ensure it reaches the end users quality needs. You can hire any tom dick or harry to produce anything but it could be rushed, bad quality and security prone. Low cost / out-sourced isn't always the best option.

You hire 3-4 year experience developer. 

Hiring smart guy who already work for that type of plugin than they develop perfect plugin.

6 hours ago, mukesh said:

You hire 3-4 year experience developer. 

Hiring smart guy who already work for that type of plugin than they develop perfect plugin.

Even smart people don't always follow the rules. Blesta has a high requirement for their modules / plugins, etc. If you want to have rushed work feel free to do it yourself :) and see how hard and time consuming it is to have a secure, working code which looks beautiful to read.

On 1/10/2017 at 3:23 PM, Licensecart said:

Even smart people don't always follow the rules. Blesta has a high requirement for their modules / plugins, etc. If you want to have rushed work feel free to do it yourself :) and see how hard and time consuming it is to have a secure, working code which looks beautiful to read.

I know its  time consuming that's why I suggested a option. 

On 1/28/2017 at 1:11 PM, CyberHour said:

My team is impatient . Not sure for how long will can keep this going. 
@Paul will we see final release before easter of 2017 ?  

I don't have an ETA as development on an affiliate system has not started yet. We have more work to do in terms of spec'ing it out before we can start development. As a result, April would be very ambitious. I'd suggest going with a 3rd party affiliate system for now, they all should be pretty easy to integrate.

20 hours ago, austenite said:

@CyberHour A bit off-topic but it's annoying me. You really need to install SSL on your Blesta install on your website. 

Working for me also..nothe that on some mobile phones browsers can't parse SSL if on server only CRT and KEY is supplyed without CA-CRT...I had issues with some SSL on my servers...on 99.99% browsers everything OK but on some windows phones and Samsung galaxys not...than I sow that in all cases users just supply CRT and KEY without CA-CRT(most users don't supply ca-crt at all)...supplying ca-crt resolve issue...doesn't mean that is problem here..but just in case someone got similar issue..and can't find out..can look this

On 1/31/2017 at 4:22 PM, Licensecart said:

works for me mate.

Not my.cyberhour.com where Blesta is installed though, at least it's not forced. If you put in https:// then it works. I'd suggest forcing HTTPS, easy to do in your Blesta .htaccess file if you're on Apache :blesta: @CyberHour

https://www.cyberhour.com get's an A- on SSL Labs, nice looking good! https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=www.cyberhour.com&hideResults=on

EDIT: Oh, and I like your Bitcoin specials, nice VPS plans!