Loyalty Programs Module

calottery

Hey there guys,

I was trying to find a suitable Loyalty Program plugin or module for Blesta and couldn't find one at all.

Wondering what everyone uses for running Loyalty Programs? either directly in Blesta or third party. And running a non-wordpress website so hopefully someone can chime in on a good Loyalty Program that doesn't need Wordpress?

Hey Michael.

Exactly, Loyalty as in points. I come from Shopify and the loyalty programs (apps) on the Shopify marketplace is exactly what im looking to incorporate, which can be redeemed within blesta OR off blesta in the form of a coupon code.

I was wondering if in recent years, anything like Loyalty apps came in the Blesta universe..

7 hours ago, timnboys said:

I could do that but let me ask the scope so basically it is just a plugin that basically gives you account credit or "points" for buying stuff?

that could be easy to make.

It would be points for things like orders / keeping account on top of payments / length of time registered with orders and then they can exchange them into rewards which can be a lot of things so would have to be a few options.

- Account Credit ($$ for points so 100 points = $1.00) or something like that.

- Free product (claim a free product).

- Discount code off a product e.g: 500 for 5% off a product or something.

- Maybe a manual gift card of a choice: PSN / Xbox Live / etc.

To +1 Michael on taking the project brief,

What I'm specifically using the Loyalty for = 

1. Auto registration (When a new client is created into the Blesta Clients System, they are auto registered or elgibile to start acruing "points")

2. Self redemption - Clients can self-redeem points for either the following

• Points for $ amount in credit (credit balance will be updated automatically)
  • Points for Unique Coupon code (coupons will be created in backend, all that's required is points are redeemed for coupon code to show or be emailed. Big seller is that coupons be created as unique code and specific to customer)
  • Points are accrued with each purchase (invoice payment). 

3. Huge: Support for Multi-addon company. I run multi-addon companies, and would benefit from having 1 plugin but able to customize plugin per addon company? 

THANK YOU!!