Thoughts on my new design?

neweraweb

Its on our Road Map - we plan to migrate fully to blesta just having some growing pains since WHMCS has been out so much longer it has far more in terms of modules and such... Right now were struggling with the normal stuff it seems other have issues with - Offering domains with shared hosting packages. ect. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 15/01/2017 at 6:48 AM, neweraweb said:

Activa,

That's a fair assessment, Blesta just feels like it was made as a billing system for VPS type offers not web hosting or anything else really. 

I only expect it will get better in time, but right now that's the general feel of it. 

I use it exclusively for shared hosting and feel like I have everything I need, nothing less, nothing more. It's a lightweight, no bloat, straight to the point, no gimmicky and certainly no bull**** piece of software. 

I can sleep at night using the system, safe in the mind that it won't break or suddenly stop working. I receive an order during the night, Blesta checks for fraud, activates it immediately and emails the customer all the information they need. What more could you need for shared hosting? It really is a hassle free system and I've found requires less man hours to maintain than WHMCS. 

Just my 2 cents :blesta:

• 2 months later...