Need Feedback For New Brand

JNdev

We are developing a new brand, I think not perfect if not hear anything from you ;)

About site design, color, languages that are less fit or anything you say it is very helpful to us.

Blesta site: https://member.wpfastest.com/

Main site: https://www.wpfastest.com/

Untitled.png

All feedback greatly appreciated.

Please note: I mean the bellow as constructive criticism.

Personally I could not design anything like you do.

30days   <---- Should be a gap there IMO
Server Location Us  <---- Us should be US
your visitors' sensitive  <---- ' typo?
30-day Money-back Guarantee*  <----- Generally if you have a *, somewhere on the page you explain *

Unlike other providers no matter what is happening on the server, each and every hosting account is guaranteed the resources stated.  <---- Everyone I know uses CloudLinux. Bagging out the competition especially when what you are stating is incorrect. Is not a good look IMO.

LiteSpeed is a high performance webserver. It is 9 times faster than Apache <---- This hasn't been true for a long time.

Some of the content appears to be copied and pasted from other sites.

14 hours ago, ariq01 said:

Maybe @jawanet means for feedback for new brand, no feedback for new template :D

All feedback friend, do you have anything? pasti punya B)

22 hours ago, BeZazz said:

Please note: I mean the bellow as constructive criticism.

Personally I could not design anything like you do.

30days   <---- Should be a gap there IMO
Server Location Us  <---- Us should be US
your visitors' sensitive  <---- ' typo?
30-day Money-back Guarantee*  <----- Generally if you have a *, somewhere on the page you explain *

Unlike other providers no matter what is happening on the server, each and every hosting account is guaranteed the resources stated.  <---- Everyone I know uses CloudLinux. Bagging out the competition especially when what you are stating is incorrect. Is not a good look IMO.

LiteSpeed is a high performance webserver. It is 9 times faster than Apache <---- This hasn't been true for a long time.

Some of the content appears to be copied and pasted from other sites.

Thank you very much sir @BeZazz, very useful for me, feedback that you wrote is very thorough and I'm glad to hear it.  You can tell me the content that you see like copy paste and I going to fix. :)