Cannot Checkout With $0.00 In Cart

xison

Describe the issue you're experiencing.

Attempting to test a few things with the SolusVM module, I am trying to process a $0.00 VPS, and when it comes to the checkout process it does not allow me to actually Check Out. The page reloads.

Provide detailed steps necessary to reproduce the issue.

1. Create Product / Service for 1 Month @ $0.00

2. Go to Order Form

3. Choose $0.00 Package

4. Proceed through Checkout process

List any generated errors. (The "Oh Noes" error pages are very helpful.)

N/A

Include the URL the error occurred on, relative to the installation path, ie "/admin/login".

/panel/plugin/order/main/checkout/vps

Include your configuration settings, i.e. OS, version of Blesta, PHP & MySQL.

Blesta 3.0.1

Apache 2.4.6

PHP 5.4.17

MySQL 5.5.32

post-75-0-80763000-1377505934_thumb.png

Are you clicking the "Submit Order" button as in the screenshot or in the video?

The order isn't placed until after the "Submit Order" button is clicked. I'm unable to duplicate this by following the steps outlined above. Clicking "Submit Order" generates the order.

It's the same for me as well. Can't order with a free basket. I click submit order and the page just refreshes its self...

If there is money in the cart then it goes to the next page of asking for what payment type you want to use. 

Steps to duplicate would be helpful.

Or, if you use firefox with firebug or Chrome with inspector, submitting data or screenshots of the data being POSTed when you click the submit order button and the response from the server would help as well.

As it stands, we don't have enough information to duplicate.

Steps to duplicate would be helpful.

Or, if you use firefox with firebug or Chrome with inspector, submitting data or screenshots of the data being POSTed when you click the submit order button and the response from the server would help as well.

As it stands, we don't have enough information to duplicate.

It's just a default installation. I have Chrome inspector up and there doesnt' appear to be any POST information when clicking submit. 

1. Request URL:
  2. Request Method:

200 OK
  4. Request Headersview parsed
    1. POST /plugin/order/main/checkout/order HTTP/1.1 Host: clients.evaske.com Connection: keep-alive Content-Length: 76 Cache-Control: max-age=0 Accept: text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8 Origin: https://clients.evaske.com User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_8_4) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/29.0.1547.62 Safari/537.36 Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded Referer: https://clients.evaske.com/plugin/order/main/checkout/order Accept-Encoding: gzip,deflate,sdch Accept-Language: en-US,en;q=0.8 Cookie: blesta_sid=13577698495cf79f213f56fb9dd48edf
  5. Form Dataview sourceview URL encoded
  6. _csrf_token:
    674654b7303859437bea93ecbdab469b632529ba7bfadcb6b516fa211ed7761c
  7. Cache-Control:
    no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0
  8. Connection:
    close
  9. Content-Type:
    text/html
  10. Date:
    Fri, 30 Aug 2013 15:51:02 GMT
  11. Expires:
    Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT
  12. Pragma:
    no-cache
  13. Server:
    Apache
  14. Transfer-Encoding:
    chunked
  15. X-Powered-By:
    PHP/5.3.27
  16. Response Headersview source

Tried in Safari, Chrome and Firefox. All with the same error. I have tried removing the package and re-creating. This does nothing. 

If you want to see for yourself:

URL: https://clients.evaske.com/plugin/order/main/checkout/order

Use the username joe.bloggs and the password changeme.

It's just a default installation. I have Chrome inspector up and there doesnt' appear to be any POST information when clicking submit. 

So, if it's refreshing the page it's making a GET request?

What do you mean by default installation? Surely you must have installed some module which then allowed you to create some package with some form of pricing (currency/term/price) that could then be added to an order form with certain options enabled/disabled (allow coupons, force https, etc.), which in turn allowed you to proceed through the checkout process. This is the kind of information we're looking for. Since we're unable to duplicate, we must be doing something wrong or have something misconfigured.

Can you duplicate on the demo?

So, if it's refreshing the page it's making a GET request?

What do you mean by default installation? Surely you must have installed some module which then allowed you to create some package with some form of pricing (currency/term/price) that could then be added to an order form with certain options enabled/disabled (allow coupons, force https, etc.), which in turn allowed you to proceed through the checkout process. This is the kind of information we're looking for. Since we're unable to duplicate, we must be doing something wrong or have something misconfigured.

Can you duplicate on the demo?

You need to make one of your packages $0.00 for me to see if it is the same.

The CPanel module is installed. Created a group and added a package to it with a free price. All set up with the Cpanel Module correctly. This is then added to the order form. I added the details above for you to check. 

I got this figured out. The issue I was having was that we have a checkbox that contained terms. The form needed to be completely empty.

Ah cool. At least you can replicate it. I thought initially it was something I'd done with my custom template but when it was doing it with the default one I figured it must be a bug. 

CORE-709 fixed in 3.0.2.

To patch yourself, update /plugins/order/views/templates/standard/main_checkout.pdt:

change (line 38):

$this->Form->create();

to

$this->Form->create();
                    $this->Form->fieldHidden("checkout", "true");