Order form payment required to create order/ service

hsidhu

Hello,

Does order form have any option which I can use to Not Create Service or order if payment is not received. Otherwise user can fill out the form and keep generating services and orders.

I know invoice is generated if service created and therefore than payment process and transaction.

But I want something to stop user to keep keep ordering service and creating service without payment.  

Thanks in advance

There's no option no, because the service and invoice must necessarily be created to wait for payment to be made. Services are "in-review" or "pending", untill payment is made, so they are not activated. It's also helpful if you find some orders that were never paid, you can follow up with the customer.

Do you have a customer who keeps placing orders without making payment? You might want to use this 3rd party plugin that auto cancels unpaid orders - http://blesta-addons.com/client/plugin/store/main/item/7/

Thanks for quick reply Paul,

On the last step when user about to pay if anything went wrong with the payment and user refresh page few times. It just keeps creating orders, services, invoices and  transection .

For instance, user went to all the steps -> select service, fill out user information after user information is submitted successfully. Order form will redirect to payment form where user select a payment method and enter payment information.

If anything went wrong with the payment it will still create service and if user refresh it again create another service. And if user refresh again then it will redirect to first step.

I can clear the item or put service to pending or cancel it But the issue is now I have random data in my database which I cann't get rid of and its taking up space. Order, service, invoice and transaction tables have random data.

One of the solution could be authorization check before Blesta generates service for user user can create with order form with login. Let me know what you think about this.

Thanks in advance

the plugin cancel unpaid order has a option to delete from database the unpaid service . you can set it and is safe .

also exist another plugin called delete voided invoice http://blesta-addons.com/plugin/store/main/item/8/ .   this plugin has a option to delete from database a voided invoice, also you can mass delete invoices with some old days ; you can use it is also safe, just make sure  that your country law doesn't prohibit it .

Thanks 

Another thing I notice that when u delete client it doesn't delete Clients contact information and not client card form account_cc.

Since, google is not supporting Recaptcha old version. I edited the Recaptcha helper base on https://github.com/google/recaptcha

This change applies to verion 3.6.X

It need little change in order form plugin 

Order/controllers/signup.php

around line 53 where it has

if (!$this->Recaptcha->verify($this->post['recaptcha_challenge_field'], $this->post['recaptcha_response_field']))

Replace with

if (!$this->Recaptcha->verify($this->post['g-recaptcha-response']))

and update helpers/recaptcha/recaptcha.php with the code in attached file

blesta_Recaptcha.php

On 03/02/2017 at 3:57 PM, hsidhu said:

Thanks 

Another thing I notice that when u delete client it doesn't delete Clients contact information and not client card form account_cc.

Since, google is not supporting Recaptcha old version. I edited the Recaptcha helper base on https://github.com/google/recaptcha

This change applies to verion 3.6.X

It need little change in order form plugin 

Order/controllers/signup.php

around line 53 where it has

if (!$this->Recaptcha->verify($this->post['recaptcha_challenge_field'], $this->post['recaptcha_response_field']))

Replace with

if (!$this->Recaptcha->verify($this->post['g-recaptcha-response']))

and update helpers/recaptcha/recaptcha.php with the code in attached file

blesta_Recaptcha.php

recaptcha is updated in v4.0.0 :)