Domain Registrar Modules?

lots.0.logs

Question

23 answers to this question

Is there anyone that can tell me how to make a setup so I can sell .se domains ? The registrars supported i Logicboxes don't offer that TLD so I suppose I have to use the Universal Module for this and I can't figure out how to do it. It would be nice to have a "For dummies" explanation.

Well what registrar are you using for them? You would need to make your own order form, and the universal module for non se. OR you could do this:

/components/modules/logicboxes/config/logicboxes.php

And add this to the end:

".se"

And then it will show up on the front end and the backend making packages.

Well what registrar are you using for them? You would need to make your own order form, and the universal module for non se. OR you could do this:

/components/modules/logicboxes/config/logicboxes.php

And add this to the end:

".se"

And then it will show up on the front end and the backend making packages.

I did that and it worked to get the .se in a package but there is a problem as the availability isn't checked. I can se why that is because ResellerClub dont offer .se domains. In WHMCS I dont have to choose a registrar to get it to work so why cant this be implemented in Blesta.

I can't use Blesta until this is possible and payment gateway to Payson is in place so clients from Sweden can pay easily and I think that this goes for all companies working with hosting and domains here. :-(

I did that and it worked to get the .se in a package but there is a problem as the availability isn't checked. I can se why that is because ResellerClub dont offer .se domains. In WHMCS I dont have to choose a registrar to get it to work so why cant this be implemented in Blesta.

I can't use Blesta until this is possible and payment gateway to Payson is in place so clients from Sweden can pay easily and I think that this goes for all companies working with hosting and domains here. :-(

I can't find out the file for the checking availability or the whois files, Paul, Cody and Tyson can help you. 

trial does have them :)

What's the purpose in picking up a trial if not to test the software out, see if it meets the customer's needs?

Not including registrars in trials? Well, that's a dealbreaker. Looks like I just wasted about 20 minutes of my time, trying to fix your overly permissive permissions (g+rw is going to cause webservers to throw a fit), only to find out you're not going to actually let me test the software. Oh well

/me uninstalls

I have the same problem.

No solution?