Importing ClientExec

mlsto

Question

22 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, mlsto said:

Understand Paul, whimps? Still does not answer what happens to the PayPal subscriptions, would Blesta record them properly when PayPal auto charges or will it ask for another payment.

Thank you

If you sound out whmcs, it comes out whimps, it's just easier to say. :blesta: 

Regarding PayPal Subscriptions, you may need to add a rewrite rule to your .htaccess file in Blesta to remap the  URL. Per https://docs.blesta.com/display/user/WHMCS+5.2:(But you should replace with whatever CE is)

PayPal Subscriptions

If you have any active PayPal Subscriptions in WHMCS, they will not automatically work with Blesta. Beginning with Blesta 3.5, PayPal Subscriptions can be maintained by creating a redirect in your .htaccess file. At the beginning of the file, add the following:

Redirect 301 /modules/gateways/callback/paypal.php /callback/gw/1/paypal_payments_standard/

Really do not want to go the whimps (cute) way, I took it a month back when considering it as a replacement for clientexec and because of their non-existent support, took 5 days to get an answer from support I asked for a refund so do not want to go there again.

If I do it manually do I still need to do the redirects or it will record the manual way?

Thank you

17 minutes ago, mlsto said:

Really do not want to go the whimps (cute) way, I took it a month back when considering it as a replacement for clientexec and because of their non-existent support, took 5 days to get an answer from support I asked for a refund so do not want to go there again.

If I do it manually do I still need to do the redirects or it will record the manual way?

Thank you

If you do it manually, existing subscriptions will need the redirect but new subscriptions would not. It's just a single line you'd add to your .htaccess file. It works with whimps, but I have not tested it on CE, but I don't see why it wouldn't work so long as you replace the beginning path with that which CE uses.

Further to the PayPal subscriptions do I put the full callback URL or keep as suggested

Redirect 301 /modules/gateways/callback/paypal.php /callback/gw/1/paypal_payments_standard/

or

Redirect 301 https://www.domain.com/clients/modules/gateways/callback/paypal.php https://www.domain.com/clients/callback/gw/1/paypal_payments_standard/

Thank you