Admin/staff Don't Get "order Received" Emails

wdfee

When a new order is done, the client get's an invoice and his service get's activated.

But admin and staff doesn't get a notification email that a new order is received.

The email template for "Order Received" is activated and has a correct email address.

The mail isn't in the logs, too. Other emails are sent.

It is not the same problem as I had with support manager mails, for the order email templates all languages are provided.

The database table "order_staff_settings" is empty, so no staff can be found where to send to. I don't see any option to set this in the blesta interface. But I see this is processed in order_orders.php.
So I stepped once more into the database and inserted a new row into "order_staff_settings" with valus
'1', '1', 'email_notice', 'always'.
And hooray, I got emails as admin ^_^

So, there should be an option or admin page anywhere where staff can be applied to order emails.

this screen is empty for me (as admin), just says: "There are no email BCC notices available to your staff group."

and in [settings] > [system] > [staff] > [staff groups]

there is no checkbox for this in the bcc notices.

When I check all those checkboxes they appear on the /myinfo/notices/ screen, too, but there is no box for order mails.

btw. the email I get now (after my db inserting) is the English one, not the used default language. That's not so important, but when you devs look into this you could check this, too.

Please go to: /admin/settings/system/staff/editgroup/1/ at the bottom there is a box called: Email BCC Notices tick the boxes for that usergroup. Then check the link in the other post. :D

ah, there! thanks :)

so no bug -- just a little bit hard to find.

I checked: all my staff mails are sent in English, the support ticket notices, too. So this is not related to the order system but to the core. I think that's because staff has no language selection. Could you change the default behaviour to use the default language for staff mails then?

ah, there! thanks :)

so no bug -- just a little bit hard to find.

I checked: all my staff mails are sent in English, the support ticket notices, too. So this is not related to the order system but to the core. I think that's because staff has no language selection. Could you change the default behaviour to use the default language for staff mails then?

Glad to have been able to help :)