My Gravatar suddenly revert to default again

ariq01

Question

12 answers to this question

Right click on the gravatar image in your browser and go to "Inspect". Copy the URL from the hyperreference and paste it in the address bar of your browser, then hit enter to visit the URL. Does the image appear? If yes, there is an issue with the server fetching the gravatar. If no, then your gravatar is not set for the email address you are using.

On 2/24/2017 at 11:39 PM, ariq01 said:

@Tyson did you means "Copy Image Location" (right click on gravatar) ?

I've check it, sometimes my photos loaded and recently my photos turn to default 'G' again. I didn't know what the problems.I'm so confused

I think he means to check the source code of the page and see what the link to the image is, copy that, and paste it into your address bar. For example, mine looks like this: https://www.gravatar.com/avatar/27f1f6277c691326bea57281bca8e0a1?s=120

26 minutes ago, ariq01 said:

https://www.gravatar.com/avatar/282bb5c7aa02c34b4e5a7a98fabaa911?s=120

I've confused, now my photos loaded but sometimes my photos turn to default 'G' again.

Does it default to 'G' when visiting that link sometimes, or only in the support manager? If it's a 'G', check the image link and see if it's the same. If it is, then maybe a caching issue, or issue with Gravatar.