Backup Options (Export Clients - Backup Setting)

m0hamedessam

What do you mean by add maintenance database?

The backups are intended to be a full system backup. Exporting other details, like clients to a CSV would be best suited for the Billing > Reports section.

If that sounds alright, let's open it up for discussion. Should we add a "Clients" report type to Reports for CVS export?

What do you mean by add maintenance database?

The backups are intended to be a full system backup. Exporting other details, like clients to a CSV would be best suited for the Billing > Reports section.

If that sounds alright, let's open it up for discussion. Should we add a "Clients" report type to Reports for CVS export?

sounds good anyway finally we got it whatever where it is.

maintenance database for optimise and fix database tables same on cpanel and many scripts offer this quick option inside like vb.

maintenance database for optimise and fix database tables same on cpanel and many scripts offer this quick option inside like vb.

cPanel is a web hosting control panel so of course it has database repair scripts.  I don't think Blesta is the place for running those tools.

Just my 2 cents.

cPanel is a web hosting control panel so of course it has database repair scripts.  I don't think Blesta is the place for running those tools.

Just my 2 cents.

thats right but we talk about repair itself database and many scripts do that and also not hosting scripts anyway its was idea but ithink export clients is necessary

thats right but we talk about repair itself database and many scripts do that and also not hosting scripts anyway its was idea but ithink export clients is necessary

I think VBulletin has a repair table feature and a feature to check for any non VBulletin table / rows to see if you've been hacked.