unable to create packages/order form plesk [reseller] v12.5

mukesh

Well I wil put my life on "SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away on...... "i had same issue on my and also on few client servers.. you'll have to look log file or use some debuger for browser to see what's going on while blesta communicate with plesk but in general this is related to mysql configuration and limits in conf file.

Now every browser has integrated dev tools ..console/debugger....if you open it(for example " inspector" in firefox) and select network(net) option you can see every request/response and if some of them is not 200/ok you can toogle it and see response in case when it is not 200/OK ..it is error.For tha particular case you'll have to look for POST blesta/admin/packages/moduleoptions/  and on right side you have option respones...or in some browsers just double click on request..

And when it comes to Onix i think it is marked as plesk 17.x.x

Plesk module work for me,I have 5 plesk servers including two Onix ....I told you what was issue in all my cases..but it doesn't mean you have same problem...I repeat you can use browser extension or built in inspector to check every reqest and response...I will post screen shot of same issue .....so you can see what I'm talking about..

here is screen shot..now on left side you see request from blesta to plesk..on right side is respons...now it is OK and works..but it was not till I incrase limits in mysql conf file,before that it was same case like you have nothings happen..there was no server group,server and service plan fields..nothing,like nothing was going on.But with this tool I could check requestes and responses.I find out that request is not completed ...and on left side in response tab there was "SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away on...... "  insted of response from plesk..and thanks to this I know what to do..I'm not saying your case is same but at this way you can see is request completed.if not there will be error that can help you.

screenshot_20170226_152619.png

@Paul It was me who reported to you that the module works fine with Plesk Onyx, which is version 17. Prior to this we also used the module on Plesk version 12.5 with no issues either. 

In both cases these were our own servers with full root access, can't imagine the OP being a reseller would make any difference. Sounds like a config error!