Cpanel Module And Resellers

RRWH

Question

Finally getting around to finalizing my Blesta config and I have hit a bit of a snag.

When setting up a Reseller account there is nowhere to specify the Reseller resources - IE Total Disk and BW that they are allocated.  If I missed this - please let me know where to set it up!

This is not something that is configured within an ACL, that is applied to a reseller, but when I browse the CPanel API doco it looks like it is in another area and should be something that is configured.

I would expect that this is additional options that I would see when you select Reseller - just like the ACL List, I would expect to be able to add any/all of the values available under the SetResellerLimits as per the API doco.

http://docs.cpanel.net/twiki/bin/view/SoftwareDevelopmentKit/SetResellerLimits

we don't want to have to log into the Server and manually set this up..... 

Help! as this is the last blocker for us to cut over to Using Blesta.

3 answers to this question

correct - the ACL is all fine, but getting everything in the one place and automated saves a lot of effort when creating reseller accounts -and since the majority of our accounts are reseller accounts we want to simplify this as much as possible!.

Maybe I need to add this as a module feature request for the CPanel Module!

correct - the ACL is all fine, but getting everything in the one place and automated saves a lot of effort when creating reseller accounts -and since the majority of our accounts are reseller accounts we want to simplify this as much as possible!.

Maybe I need to add this as a module feature request for the CPanel Module!

Yeah good idea for it.