Account Activation - Cpanel Module

lots.0.logs

Question

12 answers to this question

If nothing shows up under Tools > Logs > Module tab, then the cPanel module may not have attempted to create the account at all. Are you certain that the package ordered is set to use the cPanel module? Does the service appear as being active on the clients profile page?

If it was a firewall issue, there should still be a log of cPanel attempting to provision the account and just not getting any response. Some screenshots of the module config, package, and active service may help.. if you want to provide any of that, just redact any sensitive information.

If you prefer we get in and take a look, feel free to open a ticket with your login details.

Thanks for the quick attention, It's refreshing after my experience testing box billing last week. I just removed the module and then re-installed it and was able to successfully add a service through admin. I did it through the order page the first time so I am about to process one that way again just to be sure its working. I'll keep you guys updated. Thanks!

Thanks for the quick attention, It's refreshing after my experience testing box billing last week. I just removed the module and then re-installed it and was able to successfully add a service through admin. I did it through the order page the first time so I am about to process one that way again just to be sure its working. I'll keep you guys updated. Thanks!

Did this work for you through the order form in the end?