Domainbox Module

mencargo

I'm in desperate need of a DomainBox domain reseller module.

Blesta: I would add 2 companies licences if done.

Developers: PM me with your quotes.

I have done some programming but have no experience with Blesta nor domains transactions, only some web programming, front end mostly, although I could happily help if I can.

BTW, there's a beta module for WHMCS mabe by DomainBox:

http://partners.domainbox.com/

Maybe it helps..?

This is the only service that I have found with competitive prices for .com.mx and .mx (my clients are mostly LATAM).

Is there any other provider that offer these? Or is there any other way for me to offer those?

Thanks.

If they made their own, you could ask them if they could make one for Blesta, since the download is on their site and not in the system itself.

I just signed up with this company because the prices are so good.  I know you're covered making payments with PayPal but I can't understand why there's no SSL when you're logged into your account and making payments with a credit card or by wire.  They are an SSL reseller so it shouldn't be that hard to put one on their site!

• 2 weeks later...

@cws, Agreed, didn't notice that before, I'll request it.

Although they DO have SSL at their site, but it's optional, they should redirect HTTP to HTTPS al least in the console.

are you actively using this company?  I'm on the fence because they're only 16 cents difference on a .com from resell.biz (they have a 2.5% charge fee so it's really $9.00 instead of $8.78) so I'm trying to figure out if it makes sense to work with 1 or both companies.  I'm leaning towards sticking with resell.biz right now.  What are your thoughts?