TCAdmin 2 Module (Alpha)

Paul

A new TCAdmin 2 alpha module is available.

To install, download the attached tcadmin.zip and unzip the file. Upload the tcadmin directory to ~/components/modules/ and go to Settings > Company > Modules to install it.

See attached tcadmin-docs.png screenshot for necessary configurable options for game or voice servers. Many of these options are required, so don't forget to use em!

Any comments or suggestions, please post them below. :blesta:

tcadmin.zip

tcadmin-docs.png

12 hours ago, MiikaaQC said:

The tcadmin doc isn't available on Atlassian..

No, not yet, because it's not finished and the module is not officially released. That's why I attached the screenshot showing the configurable options, as they are necessary.

• 1 month later...

I installed the "github version", fixed my problem.

Also, we have a bug with voice_id. We have to put "TEAMSPEAK3" somewhere... ?
I see that you call the server like " see capture 1 attach", so i select "teamspeak 3 linux x64" this is what we have install on server,  up and running.

When we process the module command tcadmin return the following error (Debug LOG).

Determine game server location (Master)
4/29/2017 1:09:22 AM	Using API settings for user id 1. Servers: * Selection: LessSlots
4/29/2017 1:09:22 AM	Checking server... id: 1 name: Master
4/29/2017 1:09:22 AM	Teamspeak 3 Master (64bit) (107) is selected in the server's API configuration. Selected games: *
4/29/2017 1:09:22 AM	Server is available: id: 1 name: Master Slots: 0 of 0 Services: 0 of 0
4/29/2017 1:09:22 AM	Number of servers available: 1 Selection method: LessSlots
4/29/2017 1:09:22 AM	Checking for files and ports on server Id: 1 name: Master
4/29/2017 1:09:22 AM	Ports for TS3 Master - Linux are not available.
4/29/2017 1:09:22 AM	No Linux servers were found in datacenter '1' with the files for Teamspeak 3 Master (64bit)
4/29/2017 1:09:22 AM	System.Exception: No Linux servers were found in datacenter '1' with the files for Teamspeak 3 Master (64bit) at TCAdmin.GameHosting.Automation.AutomationProcesses.չ () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at TCAdmin.GameHosting.Automation.AutomationProcesses.Start () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at TCAdmin.TaskScheduler.ModuleApi.StepBase.Start (System.Object arguments) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Create user 'MigaelVe' (Master)
TS3 Master 6 slots

I just check on tcadmin setting, the Linux Server is assigned to the DC.

Here is the Code from Module Log in Blesta.

Input:

167.114.62.110|AddPendingSetup
a:24:{s:9:"client_id";s:3:"236";s:10:"user_email";s:21:"m.magnan90@icloud.com";s:10:"user_fname";s:6:"Migael";s:10:"user_lname";s:6:"Vezina";s:13:"user_address1";s:0:"";s:13:"user_address2";s:0:"";s:9:"user_city";s:0:"";s:10:"user_state";s:2:"QC";s:8:"user_zip";s:0:"";s:12:"user_country";s:2:"CA";s:9:"user_name";s:8:"MigaelVe";s:13:"user_password";s:4:"****";s:16:"voice_package_id";s:18:"236_wx1cbyrxqckovf";s:8:"voice_id";s:3:"107";s:11:"voice_slots";s:1:"6";s:13:"voice_private";s:1:"0";s:18:"voice_upload_quota";s:3:"512";s:20:"voice_download_quota";s:3:"512";s:14:"voice_priority";s:6:"Normal";s:13:"voice_startup";s:9:"Automatic";s:16:"voice_datacenter";s:1:"1";s:14:"voice_hostname";s:14:"ts2.migael.com";s:19:"voice_rcon_password";s:4:"****";s:22:"voice_private_password";s:4:"****";}

Output:

167.114.62.110|AddPendingSetup
a:1:{s:7:"results";a:5:{s:10:"returncode";s:1:"0";s:10:"returntext";s:8:"MigaelVe";s:9:"errorcode";s:1:"0";s:9:"errortext";a:0:{}s:6:"taskid";s:1:"3";}}

Thanks

Edited by MiikaaQC
Added a trouble.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Just now, Sokaris07 said:

Anyone having trouble creating game servers with the Module? To me, it creates the account but not the game server.

Another thing, if a client have more than one service, it generates a new user password for each service.

gameservers are creating origionally i didnt have a configurable option correct so it made the username without the server first but after i corrected this no issue here although, having issues with voice servers though. your right though more than one service it gives new password. Moved this from beta to 4.0.1 and client already lost his way in because of 5 different passwords. SolusVM modules do this too so not sure if its intentional

On 15/08/2017 at 5:59 PM, gosuhost said:

gameservers are creating origionally i didnt have a configurable option correct so it made the username without the server first but after i corrected this no issue here although, having issues with voice servers though. your right though more than one service it gives new password. Moved this from beta to 4.0.1 and client already lost his way in because of 5 different passwords. SolusVM modules do this too so not sure if its intentional

Can you please tell me the configurable option you had with erros so I can check if I have the same problem? On the logs it shows no errors but the truth is that only the account is created

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Ireheart said:

I get Please select one of the supported Tcadmin servers. Error when attempting to save a gameserver? The box is empty. I have defined all the default configuration options and the tcadmin server?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bhlzjr3pwyy1xku/Screenshot 2017-11-21 19.17.07.png?dl=0

You have to add this server as a aserver group, create group name, then add CS tcadmin to the group then create the package.tcadmin.png

like this see how it shows servercount: 1

• 2 months later...
  • 5 years later...