Wordpress Integration Plugin

m0hamedessam

almost websites use wordpress as cms so if blesta dev team could make this plugin i think will be powerfull for blesta.

here is example of plugin for whmcs

http://wordpress.org/plugins/whmcs-bridge/

so you don't need anymore theme modification its very simple and powerfull.

i know this job could be out source doors but i think something like that will make many clients more interest to blesta because integration is a big deal for customers.

• 2 months later...

I am working on a  module in blesta, will be ready it to public by the end of this Month.

Would like to know what all of you think about developing this one by a third party. I am pretty intrested to develop it for public. Had integrated whmcs with wordpress for few clients. But i really like blesta, as it's code is a poetry. 

@Tyson

What you think about my move?

I am working on a  module in blesta, will be ready it to public by the end of this Month.

Would like to know what all of you think about developing this one by a third party. I am pretty intrested to develop it for public. Had integrated whmcs with wordpress for few clients. But i really like blesta, as it's code is a poetry. 

@Tyson

What you think about my move?

I always like to hear about plugins coming together for Blesta, especially when developed by third parties. So I'm happy to hear you're working on something to integrate with Wordpress. I'm sure there are several people that would jump at the opportunity to use it.

I always like to hear about plugins coming together for Blesta, especially when developed by third parties. So I'm happy to hear you're working on something to integrate with Wordpress. I'm sure there are several people that would jump at the opportunity to use it.

+1 for someone excited about it...since I use wordpress for every site that I make...saving me a bit of integration would be nice :D

• 5 months later...